Wts Shiny Porygon (TRADED)

Re: Wts Shiny Porygon

<t>good nature, good IV, rare shiny poke ! It will worth a lot ! I'd say 5m minimum. Better ask his price on price check forum.<br/>

<br/>

If you want to sell it and not being scammed in game, better post a bid on forum. I'll be interested if you sell it on forum. Good luck !</t>

Collecting shinies from 1st and 2nd generations in Silver Server. Take a look at my collect here.

Visit my pvp shop here and my shiny shop here. You can even take a look at my wish list here.

<t>whatever you do dont sell it ingame, make an auction lasting a couple of days on the forums. its rare, and pretty pvp viable, which is already rare enough for a porygon, dont sell it to the first few mills u see as offer. do an auction so you will get the most out of it.</t>

Popinsmoke_signiture.png

<r><QUOTE author="jannythegreat" post_id="466268" time="1510370987" user_id="1543196"><s>

</s>

Any start bid? U could put 15m as insta and do an auction

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Risk with an auction is that people will try to get it for lower than its worth<br/>

I would start the bidding at 10m already. Since there is just no way I would go lower for this porygon<br/>

id rather keep it than sell it for lower than 10m</r>