pvp battle

Akif80

Hey there,

When you have entry hazards on the field,and the opponent dies to hazards by sending his Pokémon,it will be counted as 2 K.O's (Two Pokeballs will be shown as "fainted" instead of One.)

So no,they don't have 7 Pokémon,but 6.Just a visual bug,nothing to worry about.:P

Married to Shaymin

hQm6q6C.png

the problem is people abuse this, then we lose our turn cause he changes poke that die then enter another one and I lose my turn, I think this should be fixed.

That's not a bug,it's just like in SHowdown,you can sac one of your mon to hazards to enter another one in

Married to Shaymin

hQm6q6C.png

You cant abuse it that hard since you can write down all pokes from your opponent in chat and look which is defeated and which not, PRO makes pvp hard at some points but thats PRO.

And losing your turn if the opponent use his Poke for suicide is a normal game feature, its not a bug. Or am I missunderstanding smt?

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

the problem is people abuse this, then we lose our turn cause he changes poke that die then enter another one and I lose my turn, I think this should be fixed.

That's not a bug,it's just like in SHowdown,you can sac one of your mon to hazards to enter another one in

if that's not a bug then ok, always thought it was a bug.