Monthly Recap - November

Lucareus

Hi,

I think it is best if you please adjust pokedollars obtained when battling wild pokes. As a player with regular ms I'm getting 0 pokedollars after defeating high level wild pokes. Please increase pokedollars obtained at least 500-1000 for ms. And I suggest increase the chances of getting good items from dig sites. We are getting worst items like potions and repels instead of pearls, nuggets and star piece. Please do something about it. Thanks.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I think it is best if you please adjust pokedollars obtained when battling wild pokes. As a player with regular ms I'm getting 0 pokedollars after defeating high level wild pokes. Please increase pokedollars obtained at least 500-1000 for ms. And I suggest increase the chances of getting good items from dig sites. We are getting worst items like potions and repels instead of pearls, nuggets and star piece. Please do something about it. Thanks.

1 hour farming in Cerulean cave is like 60k I guess, dunno where you farming.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

So Many Changes... I REALY LOVE THIS GAME <3

Tks boss :Sing:

Good job Lucareus \o/

Very happy about tihs °_° •_•

cool finally shed shell, tyvm!!

:Heart: :thanks:

JAdgaSJ.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Thanks.

Hi,

Sorry but at the moment we are not planning to increase money obtained from wild pokemon.

As pointed in previous comment, with a decent gameplay session you are already able to gather a good amount of money

JAdgaSJ.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

• 2 weeks later...

Updated the Monthly recap. Forum updates have been added and in game content we can now read about the addition of Neroli boss and Slot Machine system

JAdgaSJ.png