"Team Preview" for a better PvP system.

Naoizdabest

Even If It should happen, It probably wont, since theres nobody to put it in game.

+1 nonetheless though, really well constructed suggestion.

:heart:

[glow=orange]

Signature created by Freiyr & 9oomy & Mieon.

<i>[/glow]</i>

avFhKbk.gif

Contact me on Discord: iSmurfie#5353

Check out our

Discord Bot rental.

Check out our

guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this were a possibility but is being overlook I think y'all should get to implementing it bc of the fact of how many inactive players would get back into pvp as well as myself and a lot of people from handhelds and sd. Just from a simple team view could bring a lot of attention to the game ;( ples implement ;(

4K82h71.png

Thats a no from me. If I wanted team viewer I would just play showdown or a handheld

I agree.

-1, PRO metagame is unique because there is no team viewer. I don't want a copypasta of Showdown/Cartridge metagame.

This will not be as u say copy pasta. For one many many mons abilities and items r not coded and we don't have a page of teams we can just copy and paste. U need to buy or hunt. The fact of the matter is that if you don't want team view then you probably haven't played much of competive play ever. Showdown and handheld started team view as of gen 5? This is mainly to nerf some mons abilities and and game sweeping from a mon u didn't know exsisted. But for real if there was team view it would bing so much hype to pvp and the pvp w would be full as hell xD. Like I said there is no sub form on forums where we can copy and paste pro teams from and there won't be xD

4K82h71.png

Thats a no from me. If I wanted team viewer I would just play showdown or a handheld

I agree.

-1, PRO metagame is unique because there is no team viewer. I don't want a copypasta of Showdown/Cartridge metagame.

This will not be as u say copy pasta. For one many many mons abilities and items r not coded and we don't have a page of teams we can just copy and paste. U need to buy or hunt. The fact of the matter is that if you don't want team view then you probably haven't played much of competive play ever. Showdown and handheld started team view as of gen 5? This is mainly to nerf some mons abilities and and game sweeping from a mon u didn't know exsisted. But for real if there was team view it would bing so much hype to pvp and the pvp w would be full as hell xD. Like I said there is no sub form on forums where we can copy and paste pro teams from and there won't be xD

"For one many many mons abilities and items r not coded"

> Things will be coded, this argument is irrelevant.

"The fact of the matter is that if you don't want team view then you probably haven't played much of competive play ever."

> You know nothing about me. Contributor banner doesn't mean you have the right to be condescending. I'll kindly ask you to do some research before trying to taunt ppl.

"This is mainly to nerf some mons abilities and and game sweeping from a mon u didn't know exsisted"

> What about "anticipation" ? 4G was a really interesting metagame in my opinion.

Stream ON :

I agree.

"The fact of the matter is that if you don't want team view then you probably haven't played much of competive play ever."

> You know nothing about me. Contributor banner doesn't mean you have the right to be condescending. I'll kindly ask you to do some research before trying to taunt ppl.

"This is mainly to nerf some mons abilities and and game sweeping from a mon u didn't know exsisted"

> What about "anticipation" ? 4G was a really interesting metagame in my opinion.

[glow=red]> Things will be coded, this argument is irrelevant.

[/glow]

I wish I had this much faith in the game.

:heart:

[glow=orange]

Signature created by Freiyr & 9oomy & Mieon.

<i>[/glow]</i>

avFhKbk.gif

Contact me on Discord: iSmurfie#5353

Check out our

Discord Bot rental.

Check out our

guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

I agree.

Interesting yet uncompetitive. It's unprofessional and just flat out sloppy to mix generation mechanics. And he's not being condescending at all, just talking facts. And because PRO has hardly any coders, things may not be coded so his argument is pretty relevant.

Interesting yet uncompetitive

????????????????

It's unprofessional and just flat out sloppy to mix generation mechanics

It's your opinion, respect others.

And he's not being condescending at all' date=' just talking facts.[/quote']

What? Assuming that I haven't even play competitive without knowing me at all is "talking facts" and "not condescending at all"? Excuse me? Is this discussion real? Please, just, please. When you don't know someone, you don't assume thing, that's all.

Stream ON :

I agree.

They knew about anticipation it was part of the game once you hit their whole team anyway lol. Hello being a contributor means nothing to anyone and it doesn't show any type of authority.... I been playing competitive pvp for years now and been around a lot of talk with the game *not pro* and being in this game based off of a 6th gen style and not having tp is a bit triggering. About the mons items and shit and being coded this effects team building very very much and was only pointed toward team build not to the game itself and how hard it would be to properly team build. A lot of stuff won't be coded tbh so yeah...

4K82h71.png

They knew about anticipation it was part of the game once you hit their whole team anyway lol. Hello being a contributor means nothing to anyone and it doesn't show any type of authority.... I been playing competitive pvp for years now and been around a lot of talk with the game *not pro* and being in this game based off of a 6th gen style and not having tp is a bit triggering. About the mons items and [Censored] and being coded this effects team building very very much and was only pointed toward team build not to the game itself and how hard it would be to properly team build. A lot of stuff won't be coded tbh so yeah...

I've also been playing competitive PvP for years, that's why you shouldn't assume that I don't know how competitive metagame works like you did in your first post.

But it's fine, you probably didn't want to mean that, I'm just triggered haha.

I know that the metagame is actually different because there is things that are not coded. But I've faith that they will. That's why I think it shouldn't be discussed here.

Cheers :Grin:

Stream ON :