"Team Preview" for a better PvP system.

Naoizdabest

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a single person who opposes the idea has any sort of real argument against it.

"It would be like showdown" is not an argument.

PRO is an mmo, an mmo needs endgame. While that for some is collecting, beating bosses and so on, for many it's pvp. In it's current state PvP is garbage due to no team preview. Fixing your endgame in an mmo feels like it'd be pretty important. Being against fixing an mmo's endgame simply cause you're allowed to have an opinion (Seems like a lot of people are against it just because) or "because it'd be too much like x" is dumb.

I have removed the argumentative comments from this post. You are welcome to share your opinion but please don't start namecalling, poking fun or insulting. This topic will be locked if the behaviour continues.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I have removed the argumentative comments from this post. You are welcome to share your opinion but please don't start namecalling, poking fun or insulting. This topic will be locked if the behaviour continues.

Some of the argumentative comments that didn't include name calling, poking fun, or insulting actually helped to explain the feature in more depth from both sides of the spectrum. But in any case, I created a post on your PvP thread in an attempt to get some clarification on how the rules work. I was wondering if you could take a look before I accidentally break the rules.

Nice idea and nice presentation. Your idea is really good but I disagree. With team previews, there will be no surprise. Switches and moves will be easy to predict. PVP will become very easy. So I disagree sorry (-1). Nice presentation, good luck.

Dafak

After reading all the replies all i have to say to those who say no is "ewwwwww".

Team preview will finally give this pvp the balance it needs,and no more loses by surprise Pokes, if you are the best you will win, and after all Pokemon is a strategy game, and without team preview you have no strategy untill your opponent reveals all his Pokes (if you still have alive all ur pokes too).

I really don't get it when I see these people saying team preview is bad, I can't see where this is bad, I only assume that the only way to win for these people is surprise, and pokemon is not a surprise game it's a strategy game, so if you don't know how to play this game with strategy you are not good enough.

To end, yeah team preview would make me play again PvP without thinking "omg i have to take pen & letter and start writting down teams again" or "where in the world is this guys team i can't find it" for me no team preview is really stressfull and takes off at least 50% of the fun, so yeah i would love to see team preview in an upcoming update.

So it's a big YES by me, add it make us happy. :heart:

As asked above by Letrix, please keep it civilized, guys.

After reading all the replies all i have to say to those who say no is "ewwwwww".

</COLOR>

[Censored by Calahan: No need to just call others "bad". It's not an argument.]

<i></i>

Team preview will finally give this pvp the balance it needs,and no more loses by surprise Pokes, if you are the best you will win, and after all Pokemon is a strategy game, and without team preview you have no strategy untill your opponent reveals all his Pokes (if you still have alive all ur pokes too).

I really don't get it when I see these people saying team preview is bad,

<COLOR color="#FFFFFF">[Censored by Calahan: If you "don't want to insult anyone", don't post "in a toxic way".]

<i></i>

To end, yeah team preview would make me play again PvP without thinking "omg i have to take pen & letter and start writting down teams again" or "where [Censored by Calahan] is this guys team i can't find it" for me no team preview is really stressfull and takes off at least 50% of the fun, so yeah i would love to see team preview in an upcoming update.

So it's a big YES by me, add it make us happy. :heart:

I've edited your post to fit the rules instaured, in order to keep your point of view on this, instead of just deleting the whole.

Also, please refrain from self-censoring words you know aren't welcome on the forums ‒and you know it wasn't, otherwise you wouldn't have censored it yourself.

Further posts ‒not only from Fabion97, this applies to everyone‒ not sticking to the forum Rules will result in the thread being locked, as well as facing possible punishment.

Thank you for your comprehension, and have a good day! :Sing:

I really don't get it when I see these people saying team preview is bad

In my opinion, team preview is not bad. It's just different.

I think the metagame on PRO is fine without team preview, and kinda unique. That's why I don't really want this mechanic to be implemented.

But I clearly understand why a lot of ppl want to add this feature.

The only point I disagree is that the PvP is not or less competitive without team preview.

Cheers!

Stream ON :