Magma Storm bug

Yakuzah

Hi PRO Team!

I was in PVP and this happens to me.

I use Magma Storm with Heatran on Tangrowth, so I kill and he send a Blisey. Well, Magma Storm Trapp blissey and do damage each turn (for the magma storm on tangrowth.

Anyway I check this again with a friend for record the evidence.

You can see the bug here:

https://youtu.be/QWWTXtrVnUw

I Kill Serperior and when he send Blisey is Instant Trapped and take damage each turn from Magma Storm

Thanks for reporting. We added it to the banlist for now. Will update Shane with it so he can add to his to-do list.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for reporting. We added it to the banlist for now. Will update Shane with it so he can add to his to-do list.

Commenting on this thread because Wrap does the same thing. I don't know about other trapping moves, but wrap does for sure. Was doing an alt account story run through and a Bellsprout knocked me out with wrap. I switched into my next pokemon and instantly took Wrap damage.

All trapping moves work the same way. I've asked for them to be fixed next update and will add them all to the PvP Rule banlist later

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.