Server Maintenance

Hakunon

So, we just got hit by a spontaneous server maintenance, why can't we get the 5 minutes to sort things out before logging out like we had before?

I was doing bosses and got forced out while in battle and who knows what i'm going to lose from a possible rollback + i can't battle the boss now. I'm sure other players got even more worse than me at these moments and all could have been prevented if we had some minutes to finish our stuff...

So, we just got hit by a spontaneous server maintenance, why can't we get the 5 minutes to sort things out before logging out like we had before?

I was doing bosses and got forced out while in battle and who knows what i'm going to lose from a possible rollback + i can't battle the boss now. I'm sure other players got even more worse than me at these moments and all could have been prevented if we had some minutes to finish our stuff...

i believe there was a 10 minute warning for this action

No, I was leveling for a long time in CC, when I finished I started doing bosses and ALWAYS looking at the trade chat, I was even talking to some friends when sudenly during a boss battle the Server Maintenance warning appeared in the chat so I've decided with my friend that I was going to log out but before I sent the message the server just crashed.

This happened some days ago so that's why I got upset. =/

Just for the record I'm on Blue Server and again literally seconds after the server maintenance message appeared the server crashed