Hello there!

i started few months agoo to play pokemon pro.

And actually i want to introduce myself so here i am1 :Cool:

in game my name is Heracross96Ita, im from italy and i have 20 years old, nice to meet you all!

(i know my english is garbage so sorry me x) )

what about you all what's up? :P

My favorite pokemon are: Typhlosion,Krookodile,Roserade and Honchkrow. and your?

i play in red server, and actually i done all 4 region. i know something about gen6 comp especially in UU tier, but doubt here we have the tiers :(

Hey Heracross! Welcome to PRO!

Hm... It's a bit hard to pick out one favorite Pokemon, but a few are: Sylveon, Flygon, Lucario, Absol, Larvitar, Pachirisu and Salamence. I suppose the common theme with me is cute Pokemon and dragon types, hehe :heart:

Congrats on being a quadregional champion! Unfortunately, PRO doesn't have any tiers, but you can check out the PvP Rules, Viability Rankings and Banned Pokemon List to further understand the current meta on PRO.

- snip -

Hey there and welcome to the forums! :Smile:

Nice to meet you as well, and please don't apologize for your english, it's more than fine and isn't your native language :p

Hope you're enjoying your time here, and to see you around! Have a good day :Angel:

Welcome here! Enjoy your stay

JAdgaSJ.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Thanks.