Slot Machine System guide !!!

Naoizdabest

WelcomeLogo-1024x429.png

Goldenrod City Game corner - Goldenrod City

lOS2yQp.png

Requirement:

To use the slot machine you need to beat 2 boss Gamer Pewdie and Gamer Diepy at Goldenrod City Game corner

How to use slot machine:

First, you will need to buy game coins at Arcade Receptionist 's NPC. Each game coin will cost 80.000 poke$ and you can only buy max 10 coins per daily - 24 hours in real time.

0XzBTrq.png

After you have the coins, you can use it by talking to the slot machine. It will cost 1 game coin per turn.

hAhkZ3s.png

Reward:

-Each turn using slot machine you will get 1 random prize + 1 Reward point

-List of possible random prize: 2x rare candyrare-candy.png, 5x Weakness PolicyWeakness_Policy.png, 10x lum berrylum-berry.png, 5x Focus Sashfocus-sash.png, 5x Air Baloonair-balloon.png, 1x Arcade game coin (You can exchange 5x Arcade game coin into 1 game coin), all PVP items at pvp shop which cost 50 pvp coins like Choice Bandchoice-band.png, Shed Shellshed-shell.png...etc, Black Medalion, Small MS Medalion, MS Medalion, Reroll Ticket (Reset your Legendary pokemon nature or ivs).

- Exchange Reward point:

NH7w3c4.png

Syncable Pokemon: spend 5 reward points to receive 1 pokemon from the following list: "Porygon"porygon.png, "Eevee"eevee.png, "Hawlucha"hawlucha.png, "Munchlax"munchlax.png, "Deino"deino.png, "Beldum"beldum.png.After you choose a reward's pokemon you will be teleport to 1 room with that pokemon inside so don't forget to bring your Synch pokemon with or you will miss a change to Syn it and there will be no return for it.

oRb1ew6.png

tiHIwb5.png

Possible Shiny Pokemon:

You can choose 1 pokemon from the following list: Marillmarill.png,Ponytaponyta.png,Gastlygastly.png,Vulplixvulpix.png,Natunatu.png,Staryustaryu.png,Cleffacleffa.png,Wailmerwailmer.png.

Remember that the shiny's chance is not 100%, shiny's chance will depend on how much reward points you want to use on that pokemon. Start with 5% chance at 40 reward points and the maximum shiny's chance you can get are 20% by spending 100 reward points. I can't confirm its syncable or not atm, will update this soon.

uWWSNc1.png

Rare items:

Not available at this moment.

WPWUii7.png

:thanks:

tumblr_oj5uymOzty1qkz08qo1_500.gif

My PvP channel: Link Pink_Scizor.png

so unless u dont get a 30 day MS, is just a waste of money.

Not really, even for 30d MS, it's not worth :')

I see 2 cases to use that Slot Machine System :

- For Reroll ticket because you can have it only with PVP Coins, so it's a limited resource. 150 PVP Coins for 1 Reroll ticket to try to reroll nature, it's a lot! So, the fact you can try to have Reroll ticket with pokedollars makes it worth ;)

- To sync Porygon, the only unsyncable PKM until now.

For the rest: MS, BMS, it's not worth, it's cheaper to go on trade chat :y:

Edit: For Possible Shiny, depends what is the chance of Shiny, and for what PKM. Because if it's 1/1000 to have Shiny Caterpie, it seems not worth :')

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

- For Reroll ticket because you can have it only with PVP Coins, so it's a limited resource. 150 PVP Coins for 1 Reroll ticket to try to reroll nature, it's a lot! So, the fact you can try to have Reroll ticket with pokedollars makes it worth ;)

Edit: For Possible Shiny, depends what is the chance of Shiny, and for what PKM. Because if it's 1/1000 to have Shiny Caterpie, it seems not worth :')

you can buy 30 days ms, 15 days ms, bms with lower than 80k?

I want to buy that too

I want to buy that too

lol he means about the chance. you wanna risk your 80k for fragment, go ahead :)

Dyaan1.png

I want to buy that too

What you have to look is your expectation of return when you want to try this.

I will make a sample example: If there is 10% chance to have a MS and 90% chance to have 10 lum berry. It means the value of MS for that Slot Machine System is around 800k, i can easily find on Trade chat cheaper MS.

So, why would i want to try to use that System if i can buy MS cheaper on Trade chat?

In an other case, make MS easier to find will decrease the value of MS on Trade chat ;)

So, like i said, the only use is for Reroll ticket. And it's because Reroll ticket can't be trade, if we can trade Reroll ticket with the actual market price, this system wouldn't be worth. (Or the price of PVP Coins would be higher on trade chat :3)

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9