Slot Machine System guide !!!

Naoizdabest

Your guide is really great, but the feature itself......it takes 80k pokedollar for 1 game coin?

I agree with Kaminokage, this feature worries me because it sounds like it's gonna be Pinkan 2.0, as in, an feature which only looks good at first but then gets ignored by everyone due to being too expensive to be an effective pokedollar sink.

Not to mention to unlock this feature you need to beat not just one but TWO bosses.

Just look at the currently known prizes:

Unless you get a 30day MS in less than 6 tries, you might as well just buy the MS directly from someone else. Otherwise you would be spending more than 480k pokedollar for something you can directly get for less.

The only random prize that's arguably worth the 800k pokedollar price tag (for 10 tries), is the reroll ticket. Also, remember that spending 80k per try only to get 2 rare candy or 10 lum berries is a waste of money.

And the reward point prize? Only Porygon is worth it since this is the first time it is sync-able. Everything else are sync-able already prior to this feature.

The second option, the "possible shiny" one, is worrying considering it says "possible". Meaning it likely won't always be shiny. It better be ensured to be really good pokes to make this option worth it considering you only get 1 reward point every 80k pokedollar, and you need 30 reward point, meaning that's 2,400,000 or 2 million 4 hundred thousand pokedollar you are spending for it.

The third option, rare items, how many coins needed, what kind of rare items we get, and how much? This might gonna be the thing that decides whether we should care about this feature or not. If it's just 1 Nugget, LMAO it's useless since just 1 Nugget doesn't even cover half the expense for a single game coin. Even 1 Big Nugget still doesn't cover the expense for a single game coin.

• 5 months later...

All in here are pretty bad at maths, lol.

Ill do the full complex, but i just need a very small detail.

The percent of each radomn prize in the slot machine its the same for each item. ( i mean i have the same chance from lum berries to iv reroll ticket?)

If yes, i can do the maths in 20 minutes, if not, i need the numbers to generate a excel to show if this its worth or if it isnt, and the chances of get satisfied.

We don't have the percentage, except if you decide to find it by testing :')

Just by the low numbers of datas i have (in total 15m used on it, not only me i stopped after losing 1,6m :s), it was not worth xD

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9