NEW TO PRO

hello everyone im new to pro and am enjoying the game, i play on the red server and play a couple hours each evening on computer.. i will eventually upgrade to an android phone so im able to play on the go. this will take some time.. im male and age 26 and would like to find a guild to guide, mentor and assist me in progressing, learning the guild system and game mechanics. thanks! look forward to hearing from you

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- snip -

Hey there, and welcome to PRO! :Grin:

I've moved your topic to Meet & Greet area, feel free to post another one in Looking for a Guild subforum, more focused on that part, without the people greeting you there :3

I'd also advise you to check our Game Guides forum and the PRO Wiki :)

If you need help, take a look to our Resolution Center forum, or seek out Live Chat support via our Official Discord Server, we’ll do our best to assist you.

Feel free to also check out our Facebook Page, Twitter, Youtube Channel, and Instagram as well !

This being said, I wish you good luck on your journey and search for a guild, and a great day :Angel:

- snip -

Hey there, and welcome to PRO! :Grin:

I've moved your topic to Meet & Greet area, feel free to post another one in Looking for a Guild subforum, more focused on that part, without the people greeting you there :3

ILL KEEP THE POST AS IS AND WILL NOT BOTHER POSTING ANOTHER IN THE MEAN TIME, ILL WAIT AND HOPE MY FOREVER GUILD FINDS ME LOLZ :thanks: