[NPC Request Event] Santa Claus is Coming to PRO!

Artoriel

NPC Name: Lost Santa

Dialogue: Hey, kid! Can you keep a secret? It's me, Santa. Will you be a good kid this year and help me get back to the North Pole? I'm in a rush because I have all kinds of gifts to deliver, but Santa had a little too much hot chocolate to drink last night and it made me forget where I parked my Stantlers, ho-ho-ho. I'm afraid that if I don't get back to the North Pole in time a lot of good kids won't get their present on Christmas. If you can help me find a way back to the North Pole then I will give you a reward for helping Santa and saving Christmas.

Special Request (If any): A few Stantlers would be needed (8 of them with names like Santa's reindeers) hidden in random routes and when you found all 8 of them you can go back to Santa to collect your reward.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NPC Name: Nickos

Starting Dialogue: ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOUUU!... I MEAN... I WANT TO BE THE BEST LIKE NOONE EVER WAS?...

Losing Dialogue: PLEASE, DON'T SAY IT TO ANYONE... MERRY CHRISTMAS!

On Cooldown Dialogue: YOU HEARD NOTHING! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Team: Cloyster, Weavile, Abomasnow, Lapras, Mamoswine, Froslass (70-75 level if it's possible)

Special Request (If any): No

Good luck to all you guys! :D

t1SwAR5.png

Special thanks to Somes

NPC name:Hachiaman

Starting dialogue: I the creater of everything known or unknown

Losing dialogue: the time comes when even the God has to lose

Cooldown dialogue: wait I am watching anime come after 1 hour

Team: charizard,dragonite,haxarox

Special request: it should be standing alone on a mountain

NPC Name: Kurorich

Starting Dialogue: Christmas ? Oh, i need some chicken for party, hmm... Can u give me a royal palm turkey ?

Losing Dialogue: Yay, let's party !!! Yoo Hoooooo

On Cooldown Dialogue: No chicken no party !!!

Team: Shiny Spyduck, Shiny Rapidash, Shiny Dratini or nite ( lvl 80, that my shiny ot i have in game XD )

Special Request (If any): spyduck lvl 50 in team

NPC Name:Surja

Starting Dialogue:Hey I'm Surja. You're good at battle I assume since you reached this far...How about a battle? You and me ok. Let's START!!

Losing Dialogue:Epic battle mate!I can see that you're destined for greatness!!

On Cooldown Dialogue:Wanna battle again.. lest hope we give our best...

Team: Poliwrath (-belly drum,surf,waterfall,ice punch) Venusaur, Nidoking(flamethrower)

wer), Fearow.

Special Request (If any):If player wins, gift is 2k and Full Restore.

Normal NPC

NPC Name: Surja

DIalouge: Heyy my fluffy duffy cuffy muffie buffie roughie wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :Smile:

-Born To Be Great-

-Art Shop Below-

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?threads/custom-art-shop-by-surja.93100/

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

[MEDIA=imgur2]Oi21NT8[/MEDIA]

NPC Name: Sk8trgod618

Dialogue Before Battle: I am Da Powerful! Have you found any Christmas-Themed Eevee?

:Heart:

Dialogue After Battle: More than anything, I want a Christmas-Themed Leafeon! I am Da Powerful!

:Heart:

On Cooldown Dialogue: Skrelp, time to hunt Eevee!

Team:

Abomasnow, Glaceon, Bisharp. (if 3).

(if 6), Add: Garchomp, Dragalge, Milotic.

NPC Name: Dusky

Starting Dialogue: Hey I got some sweet pokemons i got from trading. Let me show you their power!

Losing Dialogue: at least I Trolled ya

On Cooldown Dialogue: It's Christmas Miracle!!

Team: 6 Metapods with harden at lvl 50

Special Request (If any): Give a pokeball when defeated, make the metapods high on defence and no exp gain when defeated.