Hey there!

Hey everyone!

I'm VSWolf, been playing PRO for a day now and it's everything I could've hoped for in a Pokemon MMO :Smile:

Thought I'd come on here and introduce myself; I'm 19 and currently studying Computer Science at the University of Southampton in the UK. Been a fan of Pokemon since picking up Diamond and I must've played every gen 3 times over by now!

Other than Pokemon I play League of Legends and basically any game that I find interesting. If you see me online feel free to say hi! I play on the red server. If you have any tips for the game, questions, or see me online feel free to say hi! I play on the red server and am currently cruising through Misty's gym :Grin:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, welcome to PRO. I played in red as well so do say hi if you ever bump into me. And also don't be afraid to ask questions if you have any. I hope you can enjoy this game as much as I do. Good luck in your adventure :y:

J5LR1Wr.gif

Hi, welcome to PRO. I played in red as well so do say hi if you ever bump into me. And also don't be afraid to ask questions if you have any. I hope you can enjoy this game as much as I do. Good luck in your adventure :y:

Will do man! Well seeing as you offered, I assume the levels of the gym Pokemon are supposed to be "??" and my game isn't bugging out? :P

Will do man! Well seeing as you offered, I assume the levels of the gym Pokemon are supposed to be "??" and my game isn't bugging out? :P

yes it is supposed to look like that to make it more challenging if you don't know what is their level

J5LR1Wr.gif

yes it is supposed to look like that to make it more challenging if you don't know what is their level

Alright cool thank you! :Grin: