Hi from India

My brother and I have recently started playing the game. We are from India aged 19 and 17 respectively. Just wanted to know if there is a server guide in the forum. My brother is on the blue server while I am on red. He mistakenly chose a starter he did not want and could not reset his progress so he started on a separate server. So it seems I cannot friend with him in the game. Any help?

As stated above, both of you will have to play on the same server to be able to play with one another. Keep in mind that your account progress is different within all three servers.

Welcome to PRO by the way, hope the both of you will enjoy the game.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Hey [mention]Trent1024[/mention] and welcome to PRO! :Grin:

In addition to the statements made above, I'd say that you are allowed to have 2 accounts per mail address and up to 4 person, as the Rules state; you or your brother can start anew on the other's server, as we don't offer progress reset. :Smile:

I'd also advise you to check our Game Guides forum and the PRO Wiki :)

If you need help, take a look to our Resolution Center forum, or seek out Live Chat support via our Official Discord Server, we’ll do our best to assist you.

Feel free to also check out our Facebook Page, Twitter, Youtube Channel, and Instagram as well !

Good luck on your journey, and have a great day :Angel: