All we want for Christmas is you....

Dear Shamac Claus

Unfortunatley there is no christmas tree at my place that´s why i made my own . (there´s no gifts because Shamac Claus haven´t deliverd yet, but i´ll leave milk and cookies for him)

thumb_show.php?i=awdd66ve&view

My best Pro experience - I caught a very good larvitar at mt.Silver with first encounter, now ofcourse he´s grown up but still i got him like in 40 seconds :Heart:

thumb_show.php?i=kjcc88jf&view

And the second thing. When i was really newbie (~100hrs gametime) i was earning money by selling natu sync. I was making trade with one buyer and i gave natu, he ofcourse gave 10k like normally and after i pressed accept butto, he wasn´t responding and in a while (~30sec) he added a pokemon. And guess who it was? ..it was lvl 100 Venusaur with +20 IVs and EVs trained, i just think it wasn´t h.a... Ofcourse i was so happy, that was my only lvl 100 except bronzong. I swiped out with him so many GYMs and NPCs. I was really happy.

And best thing what Pro stuff has done this year (while i am playing)... i think it is halloween event.

I loved that event was going on completely different map (idk is it like usually). I really enjoyed story except searching pokeballs with pokemon spirits, that took a while. I was wondering where is that fairy who will give me prize and again and again it said `next time, next time´. Also liked pokemons on those maps, i got for my self good Goomy, Snover, Mareep, Lotad, Deino and ofcourse some bunch of halloween Pikachu.

Sadly i didn´t made for Darkrai cause i was out for work for few week, i came back and i lost to zetsu and on next day darkrai was away. But that´s fine i got my mount, wings, and some other stuff with event tokens.

I am really looking forward for new events and game upgrades :Heart:

:thanks:

test_sign_2.png

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_20171205_201309.jpg

PRO Staff, I enjoy playing the game and sure am excited to see what you shower your players with this Christmas. I Like all the new content you released this year, keeps the game up and fresh and gives the community more to do. I hope the PRO Staff and community have a great ending of the year and receive all the gifts/wishs they want. Happy Holidays from yours truly -Primereborn.

Dear PRO Staff, Thanks for being nice to all pokemon lovers like us. With your we can connect with other people worldwide and make pokemon game more wonderful.

You guys spending years to develop this game, many debates and stress coming to you but you guys never giveup.

Hope this game developing more better in the future Keep The Good Work!!

Here's my Christmas Tree for you guys

tx8gY4a.jpg

IGN :engineerboy

Server :Yellow

zjlZ9wy.jpg

Dear Shamac Claus,

I was started to play this game on 12th June 2017. From that day i enjoyed this game very much. I made new friends and many more. I am addicted to this game. The most interesting day in my life that i thought it is when Sinnoh Region released. This game has given me a friend who is now nearly like mine brother. I liked this years halloween event. Thanks for making us Darkrai the most powerful dark type pokemon. Darkrai helped me so much in boss fights. I won many boss fights b'coz of that darkrai. I am also enjoying PvP battles of this game.

Thank you so much for this game......

-IGN:- AdityaRED

Server:- Yellow

this is christmas tree for you,

https://prntscr.com/hjr9vk

Adityaredn.png

[glow=red]My best experience :[/glow]

Among all the most I remember was when I won the second medal in the region of kanto, in my team I had a [glow=red]chameleon[/glow], [glow=blue]butterfree[/glow] and a [glow=yellow]pikachu[/glow], so as was tradition I decided to catch an abra on route 6, I was looking for about 4 hours, I did not want to see more bellsprout and pidgey in my life xd, until I read his name, the first thing that atine was to paralyze him, he could not escape, he threw the pokeball, he escaped but he was paralyzed, so it was 3 consecutive times, until I said destiny wants me to catch it xd ......... until I got it, I got my first abra in game xd

[glow=blue]what the straff has done:[/glow]

put new challenges, new experiences throughout the game, (like for example the first time I'm faced with a boss with pokemon at level 120), in reality they make the game does not become monotonous, they take pains to do halloween events, Christmas, I do not know if they will do more events hahaha, I do not have that much in the game ...

nfnrcm.png

Dear staff,

I really thankful to you for making this wonderful game and merry Christmas hohoho and you all worked really hard for game and now since u have holidays you can basically relax like snorlax :Smile:

[glow=red]What was your best experience in game ? [/glow]

Well, its pretty simple .every thing untill now it was my best experience few up and downs i had so far I accepting them with smile :)) and I had a lot of fun with lot of friends and I hope it will continue like this in future too

[glow=red]What was your best thing staff have done to you?[/glow]

Well, staff did too many thing and I really can't exclude one outof it but of course one of the best thing out of it was making awesome and beautiful game and events and new regions etc we had so far .

Once again wish you merry Christmas ...............................

[glow=white]my Xmas tree [/glow]

Your lovely pro member ,

- harshat.

PicsArt_12-06-11_41_56.jpg.486e0183decd659777508d81651975c4.jpg

pJanR55.png

All i want for christmas is Shary singing to me

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY