All we want for Christmas is you....

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear all Pokemon Revolution Online staff :V

I love this game so much and I have a lot of memory with this game. I remember those day I trained very hard to beat Elite Four in Kanto. Remember the day I got banned cause some mistake, remember the day I have first shiny, the day I got first epic pokemon, remember the chat with all friend I met in PRO. Thanks all of u create and operate this game, without you guys this game will never be create and I will never be this happy. I appreciate you efforts. Hope you guys have a happy christmas. This is my chrismas tree :) hope all of you like it ( this tree not belong to me :V I got it on the internet but I'm very like it and I hope my chrismas tree same like this )

xb0wWCC.jpg

p/s: by the way I'm a shiny collector and my favorite pokemon is metagross, flygon, charizard, lapras >,< hope one days I will got one of those shinies or all ^_^ this is my xmas wish

Hi, mushye here!

if i told myself that this game was going to change my life when i started playing pro i would not belive.

when i started my acount it was just a game that i saw on pinkwards xmas season stream, i was always a fan about pokemon,i was lost in life.

but this game is unique, hours, days , weeks passed by and i was never thinking about my life problems,my depression, my weight loss (30 kilos) i was always by myself but never alone.

Everytime i needed something someone somewhere was there to help or answer,it felt like the fisrt time i had a home, somewhere to be.

As life got harder and harder, a lot of problems, no money, no job,lost college, almost lossing everything, we got that easter event and my sync failed me againg:

RIJ3oe4.png

it was just a pokemon, not the focus of my problems, but i crashed, and when i needed the most to vent this staff comunity made me feel a humam again, rescued me from nothing, teached me that life has its problems, but a image from a cute puppy can change everything: B4BQaHq.png

im a shy person, but if anyone there need to be listed, this guys(staff) and this community are humans and can make you feel in home again or for the first time, they're a real life gift for me.

thanks everyone!

Special thanks: 4zDPomD.png 4TlOemD.png jy3kd8F.png NEaBhjZ.png XqYq8H9.png Wa3rvrx.png

Xmas : JBkx5iG.png

bye! y7651Kv.png someone somewhere thinks you are beautiful! :Heart:

[glow=green]Dear PRO Staff,

My name is Nero, known as Mikami by the PRO community, and for the first time in my life I will be summarizing the best things that happened to me in this game!

I created my first account in the BETA version, I believe that in 2015 (when only the Johto map was available and on that map there was an item called "Mewtwo Flaute", where I could never get it). The time has passed, and to this day I am playing this beautiful and wonderful game. So much so that at this very moment, I am completing 1200 hours on this account!

I'm really impressed with your work! I am grateful for all the time you dedicate to making this game even better!

I like the professionalism and the responsibility on the part of you, both to attend to the requests of the players, but also to answer quickly the doubts that we need to bring to you.

To this day I thank the 5 PRO Staff members who have helped me with the doubts I had during my life in PRO.

Klohver (Former Staff) and Koujaku for replying to my posts in the "Report Center" area, Suhuzen and Walrosskastanie for PvP and tournaments doubts and Noisia for clearing my in-game doubts.

Well... Let's get down to business.

What was my best moment in this game?

I was always lonely in this game, I did not have many friends who played with me and I did not go to any chat, until I decided to start playing the ranked PvP from the PRO. I had experience in PvP because at that time I was still TOP 2 in Pokémon Showdown (OU6GEN), and then I finished in the TOP 25 in my first PRO PvP season (August 2017). But you know what was cool? The best happened! I beat the TOP 1 player of Yellow Server (Deidaraa) twice and he asked if I was Brazilian! I am Japanese, but I have lived in Brazil since I was 4 years old, so I am practically a Brazilian. From that, Deidaraa recruited me to his guild and the player who had nothing, had no friends in the game and was lonely (me), eventually becoming a player who has the best friends in the game! I am very grateful to you Deidara, I love you my friend!

And from that, I became the player I am today! Nowadays I draw my Pokémon epic / brilliant for the players of the chat "Brazil" and sometimes for players of the "Other" chat. I also do my best to help novice players who need help!

Thank you for everything PRO! Thanks to you, I was able to improve my English and Spanish (yes, I learned a lot by talking to players from other countries), made friendships, and I improved my level of administration (due to Pokémon store and sales).

Below is the photo of my Christmas tree! I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year![/glow]

XzWmxmi.jpg

[glow=green]Obs: I will still make a special Christmas video xD[/glow]

[glow=red]Dear Shamac Claus,[/glow]

I wish I could walk on the clouds or walk in the snow. Aren't both of them the same things :-(

Sadly it doesn't snow at my place nor do I have a Christmas tree at my place :-(

But I visited a mall last night for a Christmas event.

DPKl2Qv.jpg

https://imgur.com/DPKl2Qv

Yeah I know I am looking good. But I think I am looking better right now in PRO in my new Santa clothes and Articuno wings wings riding the stantler mount. Thank you PRO it's a great set.

[glow=violet]The best experience in Pokemon gaming:[/glow]

Well for me PRO is the best experience that happened to me in my Pokemon gaming life. I have played a lot of GBA pokemon games but none of them had a continuation from one region to another. So PRO that's what you have given me, a true trainer journey. But I want more as soon as possible Unova, Kalos and Alola. Please bring that soon.

[glow=violet]Best PRO experience:[/glow]

Travelling through HOENN and completing my journey with my buddy Crysis2204 and Majaharali. It was fun actually travelling together, fighting gyms, skipping NPC battles by doning log in and log out when bored.

[glow=violet]Best thing that staff has done for the game:[/glow]

For me it's definitely the Reroll ticket. That's the best thing staff has done for the game this year.

I forgot to use sync technique to catch heatran and got a quirky heatran. I didn't play game for next 2days. That was my depression level because I tried completing quest with gastrodon, gyarados, azumarill and finally Snorlax helped me complete it after a long wait.

Now I have Bold heatran after Reroll:

rLGxhUg.jpg

https://imgur.com/rLGxhUg

Thanks a lot staff. Bring more reroll tickets. And you always work good maintaining discipline in game. That's another thing I love you guys for....

[glow=red]Rounding up Conclusion:[/glow]

Best Pokemon game played ever. Being totally legit, no cheats, no discrimination (best of my knowledge). Work hard, Train hard, be the Champ. Has a good staff that knows exactly how to amuse their players every single time. Never let's you feel lonely, got a lot of new friends.

[glow=red]Future PRO event updates expectations:[/glow]

Not for kids, Adults proceed

[glow=green]A Valentine's day event that would get me a PRO girlfriend, catchable Victini (PvP playable) and more Reroll tickets too. Hehehe ;-)))[/glow]

[glow=blue]Hope so you don't fall asleep reading my letter Santa[/glow] :Crazy:

[glow=violet]I wish all the members of staff and my fellow PRO mates a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Let's make a resolution of making good deal/trades with me[/glow] :Angel:

Dear PRO Staff, I really love this game.My favorite thing to do in the game is to catch and battle pokemon . As well as to make new friends! Thank you so much for the monthly events!, I hope the game continues like this for a long time .

IGN:-Ra0ku000

Server :BLUE

And here is my xmas tree!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL PRO PLAYERS AND STAFFS :Shy: :Shy: :Shy:

pro.thumb.jpg.f48e35a43fe45b810f2ae5a15e081a35.jpg