All we want for Christmas is you....

[glow=red]I want to thank all the staff of pro evolution online for this wonderful year that we were given with their wonderful events we hope that they bring us many new things, the best that we enjoyed during this year was the capture of legendary sinnoh region. .

[/glow]

[glow=red]Dear shamac claus, my great wish for this Christmas is a Ralts shiny is my greatest wish for this Christmas, I will be on my sofa asleep waiting for the 00:00 to arrive to discover my gift, I hope you take the cocoa and the cookies that I will leave at my table greetings all your elves and mama claus

[/glow]

[glow=red]I do not have a Christmas tree but I have this with all my pokes[/glow]

1750768.jpg

mis.png

Discord : Gnirvin#8876

gardevoir-mega.gif  gengar-mega.gif diancie-mega.gifcharizard-megax.gif

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to thank PRO, for giving me something to do with friends! I had a friend recommend this game to me around December last year! One thing that caught my attention of course.... was the fact there was a Christmas Eevee! I wasn't able to get one, but I suppose I can try to get one this year, and hopefully I can succeed! :3

PRO is a really fun thing to have around, and I'm glad you guys are expanding and adding more regions since when I first started playing. I hope you guys keep up the great work and make PRO a fun place for everyone to enjoy! :3

Here is my tree: https://prnt.sc/hjnajl

Happy Holidays

Love,

MeliChu :3

dear PRO stuff

Nothing can express my gratefulness for you for this awesome game. finally i am satisfied with a real pokemon game. Thank you for your effort ^-^.

Gonna tell u a best dear memory with pro; lately i had a surgery and came back home in pretty bad situation. my wound kept bleeding... i couldnt sleep So i opened the game to entertain my self as usual. I went hunting alomomola. I found an early good ivs one with healer ability. I didnt get mad cuz no ha; i just said to my self "wish it heals me too" i smiled and kept it in my party. an hour later; i went to check the wound. Surprisingly the bleeding stopped completely and the pain is lessened. I was really happy; alomomola did heal me :) <3

The best thing i like in your work is how clean and healthy you keep the community. u give a big importance to this matter which is pushing the game forward. i encourage you a lot.

Thank you a lot Staff; keep it up. You created countless smiles by your game :) :) :)

Marry Christmas

Se5dVWY.png

Dear PRO Staff, me and mi wife love this game, we play it since 12-10-2016, for some times, some problems make we stop play for some months, but we never forget the game, we make a lot of friends on game, some of them become friend on real life, and, we really hope the game continues like this for a long time to let us teach our son to play this game (my wife is pregnant), mi son is comming, your birth is scheduled to february (or before), and we promisse to post a foto with he dressed like a baby pokemon *-*

Mi favorite thing to do in game is hunt to complete pokedex, at this moment only missing as dex 408 , 511, 513, 515, 550, 554, 570, 577, 599, 607, 615, 698 to complete the pokedex in game, and also make new friends and help the newbies ^^

Here is our Christmas photo, we don't have a Christmas tree, so we make a montage with a Christmas tree we found on street :P

https://imgur.com/a/PlYtO

And this is our photo together in the game:

https://imgur.com/a/jAO3j

We really hope to win this event because the present will not only be for us, but will also be for our future pokémon trainer <arthur3 (our son)

Hi PRO Team, Merry Christmas!

Well sincerely, I don't know how to start, since I was a child I love the Pokémon universe, I've played every game and I just love it. Right now I'm not a child but I still loving this game, and when PRO was released I started to play (with my other account). It's just awesome and I feel very nostalgic remembering all the jouney from Pallet Town to Mt. Silver in GB, so I can't just choose a "best experience" in PRO because almost all the times when I play, I get some excellent moments and memories. And to the staff, I want to tell you, THANK YOU! Keep working, you're doing a cool work, all the maps, characters, it makes me feel that I'm playing my old Pokémon games with a "fresh touch". When I have a chance, always is a great adventure to visit all my favorites places with my "babies".

:Shy: :thanks:

1250980993_xmasstreefinal.png.a7e77b3ee24881598a9347d4251478e5.png

I Choose You!

Merry Christmas everybody. At last I finished my drawing of Christmas . So here is my tree. It was very hard but I finished it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wgwxu77F2FuDk2nQygDZ7rnsQ1dQpA4V/view?usp=drivesdk

PRO has not only been a game for me but an inspiration to never give up. Many rough and tough challenges have come in this game but I learned to never give up. I made lots of friends here and have met many helpful people. So I hope the next year would be very happy and peaceful for all the players and the staff and I hope next we will have many more challenges.

The best thing staff has done:-

The staff has done many things for me like :-

1)The main thing is that they created PRO and increased my happinessm

2)They have always responded politely to my questions.

3)They create many joyous and challenging events etc:-

My best experience :-

The journey from Pallet town to Hoenn, is best. I mean every second of the game was a best experience for me. But still, some of the best were:

1)When I became the Johto champ. I was very happy at that time as I had tried almost 8 times to defeat the e4.

2)The happy feeling when I defeated Rayquaza and Deoxys.

3)When I met my friend Psycho427. He has helped me in every part of the game. I wanna thank him.

4) When I encountered some rare Pokemons and caught some of them.

And so on.

The journey of PRO has been amazing. When I look back I remember when a newbie pressed play. Wow!! I wanna thank you PRO team.

Thank you,

Grandwarden,

Yellow Server.