All we want for Christmas is you....

Merry Christmas PRO!

Thank you for the person who shared this game on facebook. If I didn't saw that I wouldn't play mobile games. Thank you PRO for active GM for giving us events to make the game more interesting. I guess its time to quit. Since i don't really get special pokes. So thank you PRO! Much love! You guys are the best!

P.S. I dont really know how to put image. Lol

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear PRO Staff,

I first joined in February of 2016, ans the game was so fun to me for over a year. With the fun dying down, due to nothing new happening, I decided to take a break. I've been back for just over a month now, and I'm enjoying the game more than EVER.

I think my most memorable part of the game is getting to play with my friend [mention]Brklynns[/mention] every day. We always have some good laughs and we have fun beating bosses. So, I cant pick just one memorable moment, there's new ones all the time!

So, huge thanks to everyone, for keeping it fun, especially the mappers and others that help to make the game better and better.

Here's to Kalos(hopefully) and much more fun to come.

Happy Holidays!

My Tree:

nzLlnxe.thumb.jpg.577705b350fbf2cc6d2deaba9ef3e426.jpg

yKPcHlh.png

Hello :3

It took me ages to draw this, so I hope you like it and it made you laugh, just like you made me laugh a lot during playing Pokemon Revolution Online! Because a big smile is still the most beautiful thing to wear on every festivitiy, right? xD

It's difficult to point out a best experience in the game, because there were many good experiences and funny situations. The best thing for me Pro Staff has done is definitely the Halloween event! I love Halloween and it was a very successful implementing in my eyes!

And here's my Christmas Tree: https://picload.org/view/ddracrli/christmas_tree.jpg.html (I hope it worked I had no clue how to upload my picture)

Belzebell

Red Server

Dear Shamac Claus:

This years has been a very important year to me. I had good and bad thing in my life, my father in law died, I had a baby and a surgery that thank to God, everything went ok. In PRO, this year I had some troubles with a person who scam me but PRO staff quickly solved my problem. To me, PRO is a game very important in my life due to I have a huge love to pokemon and each time I play PRO I feel like I am a true pokemon master, sometimes I only enjoy see my poke walking next to me, and luckily, PRO staff always answer any question or help people, I know that they really cares about the game and their players.

My husband na I play pro, we have met nice and friendly people here, it is a good game to spend our free time. Now that we have a baby, he enjoys the colours and animations of the game, he likes the music, smiling each time that he sees me play. It is weird to say that a video game is part of my life but it is true, even my baby enjoys it.

I'll love to thanks to PRO staff for everything they do to us players, like the effort they put on sinnoh, halloween events, bosses, etc, they make the experience more enjoyable to the players and me, also thank you for helping me in my doubts, troubles or questions.

Have a Lovely and nice Christmas and a happy new year, my best wishes for all you you, PRO staff and players

Lilitty

DMfKju7XTFCJH_U7KQudGQ.jpeg

first of all I wish everyone a good christmas and the best for the next year.

31348491km.jpg

well I hope this picture isnt that big :D.

since I dont own a christmas tree iirc I made this picture with my ingame mom, we had a choclate drink together and enjoyed our conversations :) ( I swear in my cup wasnt alcohol :Angel: )

Dear PRO staff,

I want to thank you all who created such a good mmo pokemon game. I enjoy playing PRO because it is expanding everytime with new content, quests, pokemons and events.

The best thing I expierenced was when everybody came together at the pinkan island and farmed pink pokemons :Grin: .

I catched the first pink nidoran on red server after 2 days grinding x..x, later then we shot all together a screenshot for instagram i think ? :3.

The best thing what the staff did was adding sinnoh, new pokemons and items that we can obtain ( like bms i love that thing :D #EpicDratiniImComing :Heart: ).

xmas3.jpg

Dear Pro,

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year, thank you for making me and every players/gamers of PRO happy, I hope i'd be more luckier in shiniest and epic pokes and also winning events like this, I may be a newbie but i knew that this game, "PRO" brings joy to my heart even my boyfriend left me, this game would never leave me. the best thing that happen tom me in this game is when i defeated that boss and meeting my epic pokes pikachu and togekiss, and the good thing about the staff is that they are always there leading the players making them or us do the right thing. Is not just that the games is the only thing that makes it happy, thrilling, and adventurous but the people that i met and the staff that making this game even better.... I Hope that you would continue making us happy making the game better tnx and God Bless us all...... :) :Heart: :Angel: :Heart-eyes:

Your joyfull player,

aynghel17

Untitled_1.png

Dear PRO Staff, I'm back! Oh never mind, only "some" of old staff might remember me but it doesn't matter anyway. Since I play this game again this half of November, I got sooo many friends now, I have a guild, a friends in Pilipinas channel, some friends in All chat, also I enjoy this Xmas Event this year (2017). I'm so glad that I play again and meet the new staffs and got so many friends that I can rely on.

This is my best year on PRO even though I just play one and a half months but I was really glad to come back!

I'm looking forward this 2018 that this game will be more awesome and enjoyable to play!

Thank you very much for those staff that help this community and this game. I really Thank You from the bottom of my heart <3

By the way, here is my Christmas Tree, honestly this is not mine, this is from my grandmother because we don't have Christmas Tree in our house.

BUT we have some Christmas Decorations :v

I want to be in this picture and post here but I feel embarrassed to show my face in community xD

Anyway! Happy Holiday! Welcome 2018! MORE LOVE PRO!

I LOVE THIS GAME!

Merry Christmas <3

nt1dRrnrS-SFHQjSTM8N3Q.jpg

<i></i>

9fb6caea4a5f88bfecf28b5dc144b198.png

We will choose Three winners based on the following categories:

Best Christmas tree and best letter

Best Letter

Best Christmas Tree

If you are one of the winners on January 3 you will be contacted by Shary and we will also put the winners on the same day in this Topic.

If you have any questions about the Event you can contact the Assistant of Shamac Claus in Discord Shary#7311

If you dont have a Christmas Tree you can use this Template or any other and decorate your own tree!

0Ic1nlw.png

Who won? I'm anxious :Frown: