Hannah help

Heromantv1

I beat her and talk to her, but when I talking to her I have lagged and lost connection. Then she disappears, how can go to sinnoh again. Anybody help me.

Hey there, and sorry for the inconvenience!

If she's disappeared, it means that she went on cooldown; try again 2h20min later, and you'll have to beat her again.

I assume that your disconnection resulted in a rollback, and unfortunately we can't help you further in that case, as stated here:

Lost by crash issues

Including disconnections and rollbacks

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsbility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback?. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

Tell me if she still doesn't appear once the cooldown is over, and I'll ask a Content Scripter to look into it; until then, I wish you good luck and a great day! :Angel:

ingame: heromantv1

sever Blue

We need you to be online to fix your variables. Please look for Content Scripters in game or PRO Discord whenever you're online.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I have beated her but right after I talk with her my computer lost connection and when I log in again, she disappeared. Do u know how to go to sinnoh again

Hello there!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, as well as for the delay of response;

Is this still an issue? Or did you manage to go to Sinnoh since then?

If it is, a Content Scripter will have to check into your variables, and you will need to be online if they have to change one, so please post your timezone and the time you usually come online along with your server, in your answer :Sing:

I'm looking forward for it; until then, I wish you a great day, and happy holidays!