[Yellow Server] Mikami (Nero River) vs Deidaraa - EPIC Video - HD

Mikami

[mention]Jingoku[/mention] Thanks bro, I hope you have fun in-game ^-^

[mention]TheAkalli[/mention] Oh... I want to record a video with u at showdown! Thank you for everything Akalli, you are one of the best PvP players xD

[mention]Astraea[/mention] Thank you for everything *-----*

[mention]GrandWarden[/mention] Thank you! I was not online these days because I am very discouraged to log in also, but i want to thank you for everything ^-^

[mention]MainRoselia[/mention] Wow! Thank you bro, the best comment ever haha! I was very happy to read your comment and would like to thank you for everything! Good luck with the game <3

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bye mikami you deserve the best, i suck using words (even more in english xd) but we had good times you are one of the persons that taught me so much in this game, good luck at the life outside of pro ( ive heard thats pretty wild xd).

Barely Knew You, wish I played earlier just to meet you at one point xD, See you and Good Luck in College :)

You're Not Deep

You're Not Intellectual

You're Not An Artist

You're Not a Critic

You're Not a Poet

You Just Have Internet Access

Nice video, and good luck with your endeavours Mikami . Sad to see you go, but I wish you the best of luck with everything! :Heart:

[mention]Shaui[/mention] Thank you for everything! The game needs STAFF like you, congratulations on your work as STAFF. Thanks again :Heart:

Well what to say ? its just sad to see such a good person go away from the game ! You became more then a game friend u are someone that i look up to i hope everything works out for you in your life and know that you made me enjoy this game even more then i did before i knew you, thank your for all the laughs and help you gave me in pvp you are special guy! i rembember the frist time you talked to me you had the trouble of building a full pvp team only for me and u didnt even knew me yet! Again i want to thank you for everything and wish u the best of luck dont forget to login in pro now and then so we all can enjoy the game more with your presence :Frown: :Heart:

Some shinys i own !

lunatone.gifdragonite.gifpinsir.gifkrookodile.gifsolrock.gif

[mention]TexugaXY[/mention] Oh... Thank you for your comment, this makes me happy haha xD

[mention]VitorGe[/mention] You're an incredible guy, I owe a lot to you! Thank you for everything! Thank you for being this cool guy and very humble! ^-^

[mention]JeffCoxinha[/mention] Thank you Jeff, I will be sad to stay away from you haha xD