❄ Christmas Event 2017 Walkthrough | Main Quest | Guardian Kaguya & Shieon Boss | Master Ball & Rero

Latias

Re: ❄ Christmas Event 2017 Walkthrough! ❆

<r><QUOTE author="President" post_id="481847" time="1513579809" user_id="267381"><s>

</s>

Thanks for making this guide. Still waiting for masterball location <E>:Shy:</E>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><COLOR color="pink"><s></s><SIZE size="85"><s></s>Added the master ball location. Enjoy! <EMOJI seq="2764">:heart:</EMOJI><e></e></SIZE><e></e></COLOR></r>

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<r><QUOTE author="DhraK4" post_id="481925" time="1513591247" user_id="1581114"><s>

</s>

How can i go back in the lair to get the masterball? there is a police guard who says that they are investigate it and the path is blocked

<e>

</e></QUOTE><COLOR color="pink"><s></s><SIZE size="85"><s></s>Unfortunately, you're currently unable to re-enter the lair after completing the quest. A few staff members have been notified of this via Discord as a few players have the same predicament. I'm unsure if any of the content scripters are planning on removing the police guard.<e></e></SIZE><e></e></COLOR></r>

<r><QUOTE author="elyaskhan" post_id="481964" time="1513597626" user_id="1405418"><s>

</s>

I talk with mayor on Whovile city but still there is guard i can't pass.

<e>

</e></QUOTE><COLOR color="pink"><s></s><SIZE size="85"><s></s>What step were you on? After defeating the evil grinches in that area, you should be able to enter. You are not able to re-enter the interior after completing the quest.<e></e></SIZE><e></e></COLOR></r>