❄ Christmas Event 2017 Walkthrough | Main Quest | Guardian Kaguya & Shieon Boss | Master Ball & Rero

Latias

Re: ❄ Christmas Event 2017 Walkthrough | Main Quest & Master Ball | Guardian Kaguya & Reroll Ticket ❆

<r>I finished quest without getting masterball sad:(( but event was very fun! <EMOJI seq="263a">☺️</EMOJI> Ty for this guide got reroll ticket btw there is a big nugget by tree outside on summit by snover</r>

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: ❄ Christmas Event 2017 Walkthrough | Main Quest & Master Ball | Guardian Kaguya & Reroll Ticket ❆

<t>After completing the main quest you can speak to the guy in the red dino suit in whoville above the mayors house ( forgot their name ) and he will give u another 10 red candycanes</t>

<r><QUOTE author="ReKaioh" post_id="482795" time="1513707200" user_id="1429787"><s>

</s>

is there a way to get the masterball and the big nugget if i have already completed the main quest ?<e>

</e></QUOTE><COLOR color="pink"><s></s><SIZE size="85"><s></s>You can still get the Big Nugget (updated the Guide with the location), but you cannot get the Master Ball. I'm sorry!<e></e></SIZE><e></e></COLOR><br/>

<QUOTE author="ItsLeqs" post_id="482526" time="1513679139" user_id="1467204"><s>

</s>

After completing the main quest you can speak to the guy in the red dino suit in whoville above the mayors house ( forgot their name ) and he will give u another 10 red candycanes<e>

</e></QUOTE><COLOR color="pink"><s></s><SIZE size="85"><s></s>Thanks for the info and I can confirm you are correct! Will update shortly.<e></e></SIZE><e></e></COLOR><br/>

<QUOTE author="randel00" post_id="482862" time="1513714737" user_id="302387"><s>

</s>

big nugget <E>:Heart:</E> <e>

</e></QUOTE><COLOR color="pink"><s></s><SIZE size="85"><s></s>Thanks Randel! Updated the guide with the location. You the best.<e></e></SIZE><e></e></COLOR><br/>

<QUOTE author="xDastan" post_id="482864" time="1513715763" user_id="1779854"><s>

</s>

Hi. I got 82,721 pokedollars from kaguya.<e>

</e></QUOTE><COLOR color="pink"><s></s><SIZE size="85"><s></s>Thanks for the info! Will update the range. <EMOJI seq="2764">:heart:</EMOJI><e></e></SIZE><e></e></COLOR></r>

<t>The second arceus spam earthquake on gyarados ? And do you think a gyarados full draco dance, ada 31 can solo 2nd/ 3rd / 4th /5th /6th arceus ?</t>

1504892576-20170908-194704.jpg

You want a free signature ? Ask me it's a pleasure to make it :)

You can see my work here : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=186&t=77161