Bye bye pro

Psamathee

First off, cya phime. You were always one of my favorite germans. Your pc skills were off the chain. My favorite pokemon is alomomola. I want to win because I would love to keep a part of you with me to remember the good interactions we had.(like when we pricechecked 50 pokemon of yours XD) and for christmas I want to get to go see another country.

Untitled.png

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ich wünsche dir auch Frohe Weihnachten Da ich gesehn habe das du deutsche Leute makiert hast schreib ich mal auf deutsch ^^

Liebstes Pokemon definitiv evolie Benutze es auf lv 100 als lead hat zwar keinen Großen Nutzen aber ich mag es

ich wünsche mir zu weihnachten eig gar nichts solange um mich rum glücklich sind passt das

Wenn du was in richtung evolie und entwicklungen hast wäre das Perfekt

Zu guter letzt dir frohe feiertage und einen Guten Rutsch

Cya...bud we havnt talked much but ive seen u in game alot....ull be mssed for sure... good luk in ur personal lyf....and hope one day ull return back to PRO....once again goood luck cya and tc.

My favorite pokemon is Charizard its been my favorite pok since gen1.

Well idk what to say abt this second question...well jus wanted to win cuz whatever i win will be very much useful for me xD also it wll be with me foreva...ill nevrr sell/trade it .

Hope this xmas everyones wish comes true....!!!

Merry x mas and Happy newyear everyone...Njoy!!!