Bye bye pro

Psamathee

My favourite pokémon is Weezing, he's a nice tank and just a nice pokémon to have, i like him.

I want to win because i don't have the best or alot of things on PRO and maybe if i win something i can help me in PRO.

For christmas i wish just that everyone can have a nice day.

I hope you enjoy other games as much as you enjoyed pro.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well sad to hear that! Good move from you man! my dream poke is a jolly talon 31 spd :P I wish you all the best of luck in the future and i hope you have a Merry Christmas you and your familly!On the top all of you to be good on health! With that you can handle everything!!!

IMG_20180327_012422_575.jpg?width=304&height=540

Phime, there is a saying legends never die, like that you will be remembered forever bro. Good luck with everything in life. When life becomes tough, just remember the fun times of PRO.

My favorite Pokemon is Lugia. Not only because it's strong. It cares. In an episode, when somebody tried to harm it's child, it reacted like a beast and never gave up even though it was thrashed down. It never gives up even if it's thrashed down. I like it very much. So my avatar has Lugia in it. I like its design and attacks as well, love it :Heart:

My wish this Christmas is that the next year would be happy for me and everyone else. May the problems faced by the world be solved like no education, poor health care, etc:- My small wish regarding PRO is may everyone playing pro never leave the game and may pro continue forever. I am editing this post as an incident happened to me today. As every year, I went to orphanage to distribute gifts among children with a . I asked one of the boy what was his wish for Christmas. His answer was, " Please, can you give me parents. I don't want any of the toys, I just want parents". His answer shocked me, as I could not complete his wish. So I wish, on this Christmas, may everybody wish be fulfilled. Especially that boy's wish

I wanna win as I don't have many shinies and 100lvl Pokemons. So if I get some,it would be a good help. The main reason I wanna win is to prove all the people who bully me as a loser, that I am a winner.

Thank you for this giveaway!! Wish you all the very best

Ich wünsche dir auf deinem Lebensweg weiterhin viel Erfolg! Vielleicht kommst du ja eines Tages wieder ;-)

Meine liebelingspokemon sind metagross und Garchomp.

Für weihnachten wünsche ich allen ein glückliches fest mit der Familie!

Ich würde gerne gewinnen da ich dann ein andenken hätte von einem alten gildenmitspieler :) und vlt im Pvp die gilde effektiver unterstützen könnte xD.

Wie gesagt wünsche ich dir weiterhin alles erdenklich gute und viel Erfolg!