Bye bye pro

Psamathee

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry to hear that you are leaving, but I wish you the best of luck in the future! :Smile:

My favorite pokemon is excadrill and tangrowth / I want to win cuz im poor af xD / i wish for everybody to be happy at christmas :Angel:

PVP Channel: https://www.youtube.com/an1ma

PRO PVP Playlist (all matches):

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/UrMmYVG

iwIiNH3.png

It's sad to see such an established player go :/ With that being said I'll wish you all the best in the future :)

It's hard to pick a favorite pokemon, but it would probaly end up being Ludicolo closely followed by Sableye and Milotic.

Why I should win? I've just assembled my first pvp team which could use some heavy improvements. I'm not the best at pvp, but I really do enjoy the game, and I'd love to be able to reach higher ratings :)

GL and HF in your future :)

When i was a kid around 14yrs i saw pokemon for first time. And my first experience was seeing a chimchar in action. As story conitues i learned chimchar hardship in life and compared my own. Yes!! We two are same! I got bulged in life as a second son i didnt got attentions neither good preserverance. But i coped with life and worked hard for what i wanted and now i am a successful engineering student working in philadelphia. But i play pro!! Because it makes me remember those days!those imp and joyful days! Yes my fav pokemon is chimchar!! This christmas my wish that every people should not only play this game but understand to cope understand and pokemon better which will ultimately make this game paradise when sad time comes!! I wish all the pro players merry christmas!! Because PROs=People/pokemon Reunited Origination!!

Also wish you good luck mate for your future. From myself-

"Good things comes to those who believe;

Better things comes to those who are patient;

But best things comes to those who dont give up;"