happy christmas to everyone

-YOUR FAVORITE POKEMON AND WHY?

-WHY YOU WANT TO WIN?

-WHAT DO YOU WISH FOR CHRISTMAS?

-WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND AND WHY?

1. My favorite pokemon is Bulbasaur,why because its cute and i always pick him when i start playing pokemon :)

2.I have bad luck in giveaways so far , so usually i just keep trying and never give up .

3.Tbh i really dont celebrate xmas, but since everyone got 1 wish , imma pick Dedpul outfit in pro i just like the movie and its cool.

4. My best friend is Hart1Dechu , why ,well because he was there for me from e4 kanto, and really helped me out with everything kinda cuul guy :)

Good luck to everyone :D

digimon_signature_by_salader-d6wu1eq.png

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gardevoir since it left gardevoir I always spent hours looking for one on route 102 to have it on my computer and I always looked for it female XD is something indispensable in my team, it has to be if or if

-WHY YOU WANT TO WIN?

in case you give me a Christmas gardevoir @ _ @ I've been looking for it for more than a week without success

:V ralts or kirlia female and xmas !!!

:') no have friends

Respected organizers of this event,

I'm animesh3011 and my answers are-

My favourite pokemon is darkrai as though he was hated by everyone in his town, when those people were in danger he risked his life and took on two legendaries alone to save his people. His kindness makes him my favourite.

-WHY YOU WANT TO WIN?

Actually i don't compete with a mentality to win..

I compete in various competitions to test my knowledge, my strengths and weaknesses and of course...to get to know more people and make friends

My wish for Christmas is that all the people become kind towards each other and everyone live happily without any hatred.

I don't have 'a' best friend..All my friends are my best friends as all of them are dear to me. Each one is helpful in one way or other. They all make me laugh & enjoy my life.

My favorite pokemon is Lucario because i like its design and its based on the Egyptian god of afterlife anubis

-WHY YOU WANT TO WIN?

I want to win because I like getting free stuff XD

i want a new jacket

My best friend is Manoj we are friends since i was a baby

We hang out together we also watch anime together

-YOUR FAVORITE POKEMON AND WHY? Swampert ! Because he is just sooooo cute :Heart:

-WHY YOU WANT TO WIN? Who wouldn't want to win ?! Haha

-WHAT DO YOU WISH FOR CHRISTMAS? Happiness for everyone !

-WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND AND WHY? My BFF does not play PRO but she's such an amazing girl ! We love to hang out together, go to the movie, travel... :Heart:

My favorite pokemon is Electabuzz.Beacuse i love it s type and it s too cool

-WHY YOU WANT TO WIN?

Beacuse i always lost pvp :(

I hope I will always be with my family

My best friend is Anil (He is Turkish).we have many common things.

Merry chistmas ^^

Pikachu because it so cute

-WHY YOU WANT TO WIN?

I want it so that i can use it to help my friends if they can use it

I wish everyone a Happy christmas and new year to everyone

Sujay because he is always ready to help

-YOUR FAVORITE POKEMON AND WHY? (My Favorite Pokemon is milotic becouse it reminds me alot of dragonair, and just love the concept of those two pokemon.)

-WHY YOU WANT TO WIN? (So that i can provide with better content for the community by participate in events, pvp etc.)

-WHAT DO YOU WISH FOR CHRISTMAS? (Far´fected but wish that i can finally get myself shiny milotic.)

-WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND AND WHY? (Guess this is PRO related. Hard one becouse i've been contact with so many nice people throughout my time in PRO over the years. But i'd say Sarah,Quanlee,Zagarhunk,Poro and Shamac i see as good friends.)

12124124.png.a9ca649c7c911546604fd9055517a0f3.png

Check Out My Shop; Click Me

I Am Strong Because I've Been Weak. I Am Fearless Because I've Been Afraid. I Am Wise Because I've Been Foolish.

IGN: Pelfie - Shiny Wild OT Count: 54 - Guild: Fluffy Nation - Game Time: +2200Hrs - Server: Silver