Xmas special giveaway!![YELLOW SERVER]

Re: Xmas special giveaway!!

<t>Q1)Which is your favorite Pokemon and why?<br/>

A1)Garchomp is my favourite. It's a monster, very fast, very strong and great moveset. <br/>

Q2)Who is your best friend and why?<br/>

A2)Matakias is my PRO best friend, he helps me with trades and battles<br/>

Q3)Why u want to win?<br/>

A3)Because it's Christmas. It's a great feeling to take a present at Christmas<br/>

Q4)What is your special wish?<br/>

A4)New Region</t>

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>1)Which is your favorite Pokemon and why? <br/>

<br/>

- its Bulbasaur because it was my first Pokemon in game (Pokemon blue !)<br/>

<br/>

2)Who is your best friend and why? <br/>

- I have no best friend Ingame, but my guild mate are good friend ! (French connexion <3)<br/>

<br/>

3)Why u want to win? <br/>

because i dont want loose <br/>

<br/>

4)What is your special wish?<br/>

<br/>

To speak english well ! because you see my english is bad :D</t>

<t>1)Which is your favorite Pokemon and why? My favorite Pokemon is Garchomp. why because Garchomp is a dominant force in the OU metagame thanks to its many positive traits including high base Attack, good bulk, an excellent Ground / Dragon typing, a great movepool, and an awesome Speed tier, Garchomp Access to Stealth Rock and Swords Dance also allows Garchomp to act as a great suicide lead for hyper offensive teams, and also i like the style/look of Garchomp and its super Cool. I watch also Pokemon XYZ anime that was my first time i saw garchomp and i really like it.<br/>

<br/>

2)Who is your best friend and why? My BestFrined in the Pokemon Revolution Online was (Royalism) but sadly he didint play anymore, he is a good person and one of my trustworthy friend in the PRO, when i am playing pvp he allways lend me a pokemon to used in pvp battles and iam allways having fun chatting and joking with him on discord everytime i go online. My bond with him for being a friend i cant never forget his kindliness to me and his 1 of my irreplaceable friend.<br/>

<br/>

3)Why u want to win? I want to win, Because I put effort into winning and also I deserve to win because you raised doubt about my winning that makes me winner in your mind somewhere.That fear in your mind about my capabilities makes me winner. <br/>

<br/>

<br/>

4)What is your special wish? My Special wish are getting a xmas pokemon on this new event and also getting a lot of epic pokemons</t>

<t>1)Which is your favorite Pokemon and why? Snorlax is my favorite pokemon, I like him because he is awesome, he likes to eat and sleep like me, he protects me from the bad guys and pokes and I think I could hug him all day.<br/>

2)Who is your best friend and why? Erifer is my best friend, he is also my husband, the love of my life<br/>

3)Why u want to win? Because I never in anything, I wuld love to win one time<br/>

4)What is your special wish? In pro, to have a xmas gardevoir and skitty, in my real life, I hope that my family and I will be ok next year, health and happiness.</t>

1. My favourite poke is togekiss I like bcoz it is a good PvP poke

2.my best frnd is kadekhts because he is a helpfull person whenever I ask help he will e ready to help

3.because I need to build my PvP team

4.i need for my PvP and to help my guild to be 1st in ladder because I did not done anything to my guild just I will be friendly

[glow=red]PRAVIN777[/glow]

[glow=red]GOLDSERVER[/glow][glow=red]

Idk if I can participate cuz I'm blue and red server player

1)Which is your favorite Pokemon and why? My favourite is Entei cuz whenever I see him I feel energetic

2)Who is your best friend and why? My best friends r many but now my axel cuz we share pokes for pvp and always help each others

3)Why u want to win? I want to win cuz I wanna gift it to my yellow server friend .

4)What is your special wish? My wish is to make my friend surprised cuz its Christmas so giving gifts to friends is best things.

Logopit_1508671962597.png

1)Which is your favorite Pokemon and why? Absol, because I always felt a great connection with him since I first played Pokemon. Pokemon Saphire was my first pokemon game ever and Absol was the best pokemon on my team. I really love him since then.

2)Who is your best friend and why? All of my friends are my best friends. They are not clothes or any sort of thing. I don't have a favourite.

3)Why u want to win? Because why not? You gave all of us a chance to win. So I am just one more player who entered the contest.

4)What is your special wish? Special wish uh?... I guess I would like to know more things about this world, and meet a lot of new places and people :)

Hey there! Hope it's okay if I enter! I'm very new to the game and the community. <3

1)Which is your favorite Pokemon and why?

I absolutely adore Mawile. I've seen a lot of folks dismiss or discredit it for other fairy type pokemon and I just love them. They're small, cute, and can be deadly in a battle. I generally love all fairy pokemon and cat pokemon, but as of recent I've found Mawile takes a special place in my heart. Yes, a fire attack tends to knock them out pretty quick, but that doesn't mean they aren't highly dangerous. Plus, have you played with them in Amie?! So cute.

2)Who is your best friend and why?

I have a lot of friends. I think my 'best' friend would have to be my friend Jenna, who I met in middle school and has stuck around through the thick, thin, and my many shenanigans. She puts up with my silly puns, drama, and my being a big doofus.

3)Why u want to win?

I really love shiny milotic, so the mount would be swell, but I'd also like to win just to share the prizes with a few of my other friends who have also started just recently. Plus, a level 100 sceptile would be fun to have if I got 2nd place! I could use it for a competitive team. :D

4)What is your special wish?

If I had one wish, it'd probably be to be able to live without needing money. I'd really be able to help people, and be able to experience more in my lifetime.

1)Which is your favorite Pokemon and why?

- Well, ditto for me cause I like that unique slimy jelly from gen I poke (too bad it's not functioning in PRO)

2)Who is your best friend and why?

- I would say my close friend in rl (since he's not into online pokemon game). He helped me thru IVs, EVs, nature, etc from 5 years ago so I can understand the game fully.

3)Why u want to win?

- Umm..this one is simple, my goal is to have all last stage pokes with decent stat so that sceptile comes to my mind :p

4)What is your special wish?

- Making ditto works in PRO XD