Xmas special giveaway!![YELLOW SERVER]

Re: Xmas special giveaway!!

<r><QUOTE><s>

</s>1)Which is your favorite Pokemon and why? <br/>

2)Who is your best friend and why? <br/>

3)Why u want to win? <br/>

4)What is your special wish?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<COLOR color="silver"><s></s><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>1. My favorite Pokémon is Darkrai. Well... The reason I love him is very simple haha! <br/>

<br/>

a) My favorite type is Dark and Steel.<br/>

<br/>

b) Darkrai is a dark pokémon, its appearance looks much like a ghostly shadow and reminds me much Morpheus (a Greek God). And I'm very fascinated by obscure things haha xD<br/>

<br/>

c) Darkrai has 3 colors, being: Black, white and red (My 3 favorite colors).<br/>

<br/>

d) Darkrai is a Legendary Pokémon from Sinnoh, I love legends xD<br/>

<br/>

e) Your ability (Bad Dreams) and your signature move (Dark void) are my favorites! As pokédex says, It chases people and Pokémon from its territory by causing them to experience deep, nightmarish slumbers.<br/>

<br/>

f) Darkrai is not evil, he just wants to protect everyone from his own power.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

2. Generally best friend? Or my best friend in PRO? I'm kidding, I know it's inside the PRO haha<br/>

Well... My best friend in PRO is Lucasddr35, because he is always helping me in-game, we talk often, we play other games together and we have a lot of respect for each other. I've always been isolated in the game, but when I met him everything changed xD<br/>

<br/>

Thank you for everything <MENTION><s>[mention]</s>lucasddr35<e>[/mention]</e></MENTION> <E>:Heart:</E> <br/>

<br/>

<br/>

3. I am very curious, and if have a secret prize, I really want to know what it is haha xD<br/>

Every event I participate with the intention of winning, except for Ladder PvP tournaments (because I do not play seriously in Ladder tournament, due to my fear of revealing my main team).<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

4. My special wish in real life or in-game? I'm kidding again, I know it's in-game haha.<br/>

I have two special wish in PRO! The first is Capture a Shiny Beldum (with my OT), and the second special wish is make the best farewell video to the PRO, because for those who do not know, I announced in a video that I'll be saying goodbye to the game when the streak of victories of my official team is broken.<br/>

<br/>

Thank you!<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e></e></COLOR></r>

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>1)Which is your favorite Pokemon and why? <br/>

My favorite Pokemon is Luxray, because is has a very lion like sprite and shinx was one of the very first pokemon i caught in 4th gen which remains one of my favorite generations to this day<br/>

<br/>

My best friend is Initi because he was the one who got me back into PRO and also got me to join the yellow server :D<br/>

<br/>

3)Why u want to win?<br/>

To be honest i want the second place prize because i want some blue clothes to go with the articuno wings we got for the xmas event <br/>

<br/>

4)What is your special wish?<br/>

To get enough in game hours so my friends and I can start our guild for fun ^-^</t>

<t>1)Which is your favorite Pokemon and why? <br/>

I would have to say Chimchar. I love fire! I love the firebenders in Avatar the last airbender, I love certain Uchiha's and I love fire mages in World Of Warcraft <3 and also Chimchar just seems like the type of pokemon that would bring you so much joy.<br/>

<br/>

2)Who is your best friend and why?<br/>

I can not say because I have a lot of friends online and I do not wish to treat one better then the other. All my friends are my best friend. <3<br/>

<br/>

3)Why u want to win?<br/>

Who doesn't want to win something. :D Its rare for me to win anything but that wont stop me from trying lol :P <br/>

<br/>

My special wish? I would have to say I would wish for a newbie to win so they can get a mount and travel around better :)</t>

<r>1)Which is your favorite Pokemon and why? Weavile because he is strong and i really love his skin.<br/>

2)Who is your best friend and why? My best friend is @C9Blastoise because its a good guildmate.<br/>

3)Why u want to win?For my guild and my french friend.<br/>

4)What is your special wish? Help all because im a good player. <E>:Angel:</E></r>

<t>1)My favourite pokemon is Venusaur because this poke is my signature in game. I always use 219 SPD venusaur for azumaril counter.<br/>

2)I like everybody but danger0uss is my best friend. He is helpfull man and i talk him everytime.<br/>

3)I m so unlucky. I really want to win anything xD <br/>

4)I need to some luck also my purpose catch shiny charmander its my top point.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Sorry for bad English i try to learning English xD</t>

<t>1. My favorite Pokemon is Blaziken without any doubt !! He is my favorite because he is so badass !! Since his release he came on top of my list !<br/>

<br/>

2. My best friend is Pokem0nRed , i can't travel in this Pokemon world without him by my side . We are a team .<br/>

<br/>

3. I want to win because i like winning prices. <br/>

<br/>

4. My dream is to catch the PERFECT Blaziken 31 atk, 31 Spd , with Speedboost !!!</t>

1513622152-blaziken-signature-by-k4zel-d50yurv.png

<r>1)Which is your favorite Pokemon and why? <br/>

My favorite pokemon its suicune , i just love te history about oh-ho saving three eeveevolutions and making them into a legendary pokemons ! <br/>

My best friend its Neinheart cuz he invite me into his guild and we play together in all the regions<br/>

3)Why u want to win? <br/>

i want to win cuz i want the shiny milotic mount :3<br/>

and i wish i can get some day suicune pvp mount <E>:Heart:</E></r>