PvP Mon giveaway [Red Server]

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Akalli, I didn't know what was your position but I'm glad you were a part of the PRO team. You contributed to one of the best, if not the best, Pokemon MMO and we couldn't have gotten this far without the effort of each individual person like yourself. Jesus, it really feels like you're standing in the deck of a ship, waving to a crowd that is screaming, "bon voyage!" over the sound of a loud horn. Lol. But anyways Akalli, We'll miss you and we want to make sure you never forget it. Take everything that you've learned so far and apply it to your present and future. But I don't think I need to say that, because we know you're going to be amazing at what you do. So we'll try not to be too sad about your departure. I wish all the best in the future. And again, Thank you. For everything!

Sincerely,

YTEazy

<3 :'(

Would be really cool to win this! Gl all merry christmas

Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

❤️Support me here if ya want❤️