How to get Mew

Seibuza

• 3 weeks later...
86076 Does it count if we catch some Kanto pokemons but in the Johto region ?

For exemple : if i catch a wild rattata in Johto

it doesn't depend on the region you catched it, it has to be a gen 1 (kanto) pokemon. if your dex has every pokemon from 1-146 as caught entry + legends seen, than you're good to go (and the other requ. ofc :Shy: )

Seibuza_Sig.png

good at all I found this mission, having already my 351 hours went to beat Mewtwo, after there was talk to Professor Oak's told me I have 146 pokemonen trapped in the region Kanton then I go to the old man talk to but the old man tells me I have all the Pokemon but gave me the object I mean the map ...

then as I do in that case?

I was talking to the Lapras but not let me go !!

and in my inventory is not the object had to have known I did everything as it comes in this guide but do not have the object !!

will be an error in the game?

in that case I should do or where I reported this step if someone agradeciere you tell me a solution.!

I do not speak English but use the Internet thanks translator.

86868 good at all I found this mission, having already my 351 hours went to beat Mewtwo, after there was talk to Professor Oak's told me I have 146 pokemonen trapped in the region Kanton then I go to the old man talk to but the old man tells me I have all the Pokemon but gave me the object I mean the map ...

then as I do in that case?

I was talking to the Lapras but not let me go !!

and in my inventory is not the object had to have known I did everything as it comes in this guide but do not have the object !!

will be an error in the game?

in that case I should do or where I reported this step if someone agradeciere you tell me a solution.!

Same problem with me can't go to Far away island :Frown:

xj0Vdxl.png

mhClMcs.png

It is showing like this please help :Frown:

x_bobesponja3d.gifx_Bob-danse-3g.gif