How to get Mew

Seibuza

Hello community,

first up, this guide will be completed with the community since noone? knows the requirements for mew

NOTE: DO THE MEW QUEST ONLY IF SERVERS ARE STABLE!

Known requirements for Mew/Quest:

- 351+ hours

- All Kanto Pokemon Caught ( legendary birds + mewtwo seen) + 71 Pokes Evolved in Pokedex*

- Dragon Membership (costs 200k at blackthorn), you need Dragon Ms to enter Dragons Den B1f (need to register 240 Pokes in your Pokedex and fight Dragonite)

- Johto e4 <<--not sure about this one

How to start the Quest for Mew:

1) Go to Cerulean City, talk to the guard, he says that a Dragon Master in Johto can give you the access to Cerulean Cave

2) Now you need to go to Dragons Den B1f (requires Dragon Membership which costs 200k + you need 240 Pokemons owned), Lance will await you. you need to fight him. A guide so you know what Pokes he got: Boss guide

3) Go to Cerulean Cave. The Guard now will let you go into Cerulean Cave.

4) Find Mewtwo

SaYoBxd.png

5) Fight Mewtwo(and win ofc) -> get Pokedex seen entry

6) Go to Prof. Oak in Pallet town talk with him. -> Go to Celadon -> Building right of the Celadon Shop-> go to the roof and talk with the old man there (he give you an item)

known requirement for that item is 150kanto pokes seen / caught + 71 evolved (like what i said to mew's requirements).

The item you get from the old man:

0yx3pjR.png

7.) Now go to Pallet town. Talk with the Lapras NPC (it has to be 12-13 poke time)-> Lapras will bring you to Far Away Island

8)Catch mew :Grin:

Thanks to you guys for helping me doing this guide :)

• Like 1
  • Checked/Done 1
Seibuza_Sig.png

Re: On the tracks of Mew / Cerulean Cave

<t>Oh? I've been trying to figure out how to get Mew myself. This is great that you decided to start a guide. What I know of so far; I beat Lance and got to the guard at Cerulean Cave 2nd floor and got turned away saying I'm not ready. I had a full level 100 team with over 600 hours of game play and 355 Pokemon caught with 152 evolved Pokemon, so I think you need more than that to get past. I talked to a good amount of npcs at Johto and 1-7 island and still no quest line. One of my guild mates searched Kanto for the quest line too with similar playtime/pokedex requirements that I have. I think if we all share info. on here then we will be able to figure it out. I also have a hunch that you need the special ticket that the guy at 7 island asks for to get to far away island, but I have not obtained it yet. I will talk to more npcs once the server comes up, if I don't fall asleep first hah, but nice guide so far!<br/>

"</t>

zxo9jp.png

<t>the guard doesnt actually do anything. mewtwo is still blocked off pending a large quest being written up.</t>

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

<r><QUOTE author="Arnie"><s>

</s>the guard doesnt actually do anything. mewtwo is still blocked off pending a large quest being written up.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<E>:Shocked:</E> how long is it even gonna take?</r>

EIsrSi5.png

<r><QUOTE author="Arnie"><s>

</s><POST content="63324"><s></s>63324<e></e></POST> the guard doesnt actually do anything. mewtwo is still blocked off pending a large quest being written up.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

so we can't do anything yet?... <URL url="https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=10030"><s>http://</s><LINK_TEXT text="https://pokemonrevolution.net/Fo ... 18&t=10030">https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=10030</LINK_TEXT><e></e></URL> so you could've just said it's not available atm due that the quest needs to be written.<br/>

<br/>

also i will keep the guide up to date ofc</r>

Seibuza_Sig.png

<r><QUOTE author="Chris211"><s>

</s><POST content="63392"><s></s>63392<e></e></POST> Dont forget that there are two places were we meet mew, and it runs away! <br/>

Well i found only two, dunno if there are more??<e>

</e></QUOTE>

which places?</r>

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png

<r><QUOTE author="Chris211"><s>

</s><POST content="63392"><s></s>63392<e></e></POST> Dont forget that there are two places were we meet mew, and it runs away! <br/>

Well i found only two, dunno if there are more??<e>

</e></QUOTE>

3 To be precise. <br/>

<br/>

Start town<br/>

Cerulean Cape<br/>

And Cinnabar GYM</r>

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.