Hi all

Hey guys, I just discovered this after looking at some Pokemon videos on Youtube. I can't believe I didn't find this sooner, the game looks amazing. Just started and finding it more challenging than the regular Pokemon games, and quite unique too in some features. Looking forward to playing with some of you on the Yellow server. If there's any guild in the oceanic region, please hit me up! Cheers.

Hey guys, I just discovered this after looking at some Pokemon videos on Youtube. I can't believe I didn't find this sooner, the game looks amazing. Just started and finding it more challenging than the regular Pokemon games, and quite unique too in some features. Looking forward to playing with some of you on the Yellow server. If there's any guild in the oceanic region, please hit me up! Cheers.

welcome check our guild

tenor.gif?itemid=5735344

[glow=red]TeamMystic Leader[/glow]

Check our guild:https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=85039&p=483712#p483712

Welcome

Check out the game guide here on forums to finish the game smoothly. PRO also has its official wiki and discord server, be sure to check it out. Enjoy the game. The game staff is also very generous and nice :Heart: :y:

If you don't know which server to choose, this might help you:-

Red is the oldest and vastly populated

Blue is the most populated server

Yellow is the latest server and has the lesser number of players compared to blue and red.