Ban this o.p abilty or tell any way

Anshuman1

I agree

first, although the pokemon can be stopped by some pokemons, it still has a very good damage, a good type, and an absurd speed for that ability. :Cry:

second, what is the point of having a lot of flying type pokemons if only one or two of them work three times better than the others? (if we refer to doing much damage), although I understand that some pokemosn are better than others, but why they have to have a strong so defined as to quickly have to be forced to not use any other option that you like just why is not even remotely good like in the meta-game? :Bored:

I like to use Swellow but obviously it does not compare to anything at talonflame for its ability

It is just my opinion.

sorry if my English is bad,

Talonflame doesn't have good damage. 81 attack is nothing. To put it into perspective, unboosted Talonflame (adamant) literally has less than half of the attack of a banded Tyranitar.

Fire/Flying is also a really crappy typing. No pokemon with 4x to rocks can be considered to have a good typing. Plus, its fire typing can easily be exploited by the bulky water archetype, leading it to be beat by Milotic/Slowbro/Suicune (especially Slowbro)

Gale wings is the only thing that saves Talon, and due to its numerous other exploitable weaknesses, I'd argue that Talonflame is very good as a pokemon, but not bannable.

I agree

first, although the pokemon can be stopped by some pokemons, it still has a very good damage, a good type, and an absurd speed for that ability. :Cry:

second, what is the point of having a lot of flying type pokemons if only one or two of them work three times better than the others? (if we refer to doing much damage), although I understand that some pokemosn are better than others, but why they have to have a strong so defined as to quickly have to be forced to not use any other option that you like just why is not even remotely good like in the meta-game? :Bored:

I like to use Swellow but obviously it does not compare to anything at talonflame for its ability

It is just my opinion.

sorry if my English is bad,

Talonflame doesn't have good damage. 81 attack is nothing. To put it into perspective, unboosted Talonflame (adamant) literally has less than half of the attack of a banded Tyranitar.

Fire/Flying is also a really crappy typing. No pokemon with 4x to rocks can be considered to have a good typing. Plus, its fire typing can easily be exploited by the bulky water archetype, leading it to be beat by Milotic/Slowbro/Suicune (especially Slowbro)

Gale wings is the only thing that saves Talon, and due to its numerous other exploitable weaknesses, I'd argue that Talonflame is very good as a pokemon, but not bannable.

This!