Ability capsule/Reroll ability

Waters

Hello everyone, I have a quick suggestion regarding the topic of hunting Pokemon.

Considering the fact that hunting is already as hard as it is, why not add a feature that allows us to change the regular ability of our Pokemon, similar to a reroll ticket or add it onto the reroll ticket for a fair price around 50-100k (Maybe more). It won't really change the aspect of it still being intense since you need to go for the individual values, the Pokemon's rarity and even the price or how you even get them depending on how you choose to handle the idea if you choose to that is.

That's all I have for my suggestion, hopefully, you all have a great day!

-Ben

The one and only

Hello everyone, I have a quick suggestion regarding the topic of hunting Pokemon.

Considering the fact that hunting is already as hard as it is, why not add a feature that allows us to change the regular ability of our Pokemon, similar to a reroll ticket or add it onto the reroll ticket for a fair price around 50-100k (Maybe more). It won't really change the aspect of it still being intense since you need to go for the individual values, the Pokemon's rarity and even the price or how you even get them depending on how you choose to handle the idea if you choose to that is.

-Ben

+1. for an ability capsule. (Only found in Pokemon Planet Online)

But im going againts my personal likes to say that it will make the game much easier than what its already is, hunting here is not that hard compared to other pokemon games, but is indeed sad to have godly ivs and nature pokes but a trash ability making it a bad poke

Considering how difficult it is to hunt in Pokemon Planet, they introduced the Ability Capsule, But in PRO case, its not needed as much since hunting here is much easier amd not that difficult

Regarding being not able to change the qualities of a Pokemon, PRO is good as it is right now, a Ability Cap. Will have negative effects

Snip

It will ruin the fun of the game. Hunting is hard, but it's fun. The prices of all pokemons will decrease if we are able to change ability. We already able to change nature and IVs Of pokemons. Like, a talonflamw with gale wings is valuable, so it will be easier for us to get gale wings talonflame. Sorry, but -1

-Ben

Hi there,

Sorry.. But this won't be implemented. For your info, Reroll Tickets can't be used on regular Pokemon, they can only be used on legendaries. And as far as I know, there aren't many catchable legendaries in PRO that need to have hidden ability in order to be good.

If you want a better ability or stats, just hunt more Pokemon. Also, you can try to purchase Black Medallion to increase your chance to get Pokemon with hidden ability. Locking topic.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.