Economy is dead ,Give us new pokes.

Shadowrunner

Hello, Game is slowly dying , reason is economy is ded in servers,If you could add atleast 5 new pokemons to hunt ,so we can sell something alteast. I see on red server everyone is selling but nobody buys a thing . Players are leaving game cuz they got almost all gud pokes at their pc . Cmon add some new pokes to game so we can hunt ,legit u cant sell nothing..

digimon_signature_by_salader-d6wu1eq.png

Hello, Game is slowly dying , reason is economy is ded in servers,If you could add atleast 5 new pokemons to hunt ,so we can sell something alteast. I see on red server everyone is selling but nobody buys a thing . Players are leaving game cuz they got almost all gud pokes at their pc . Cmon add some new pokes to game so we can hunt ,legit u cant sell nothing..

100% FALSE

in my opinion trade chat is broken because of fast surf that thing is so nice and it costs like a shiny mount, so why would anyone buy a shiny mount instead of fast surf ? I cant even sell my shiny mount for under 350k x..x so do something with shiny mount. Make them faster on land so some1 has a reason to buy one instead of fast surf or a regular mount or something that ppl want to buy a mount not only for customisation :x

(for new ppl 100 coins = 400k, fast surf costs 400k and a shiny mount costs 100 coins in shop but its undervalued

and #VoteForDragoniteFastSurf

Economy is rip cause everyone sells bad ivs and nature pokemon and the almost good ones are overpriced not cause the game needs new pokes, it woul be nice to add some new pokes but that has nothing to do with the economy :thinking:

selling bad pokes does not means is RIP economy, they just trying to get some cash by selling almost anything to have a better income, and ofcurse the great ones will be at a very high price, considering how rare and difficult it is to get them, or have the huge sheer luck to get 1

i do agree, would be nice to get more new pokes

in my opinion trade chat is broken because of fast surf that thing is so nice and it costs like a shiny mount, so why would anyone buy a shiny mount instead of fast surf ? I cant even sell my shiny mount for under 350k x..x so do something with shiny mount. Make them faster on land so some1 has a reason to buy one instead of fast surf or a regular mount or something that ppl want to buy a mount not only for customisation :x

(for new ppl 100 coins = 400k, fast surf costs 400k and a shiny mount costs 100 coins in shop but its undervalued

and #VoteForDragoniteFastSurf

thats just the new players/player fault for buying it in the first place, it clearly saids "fast surf"

nothing to do with the trade being broken

-1. I would say PRO is not dead yet. On yellow, I see people are selling things for fighting price, but some buy it. People still buy shiny andxmas for high price. I guess new pokemons are not needed, but let's see. Good luck and have a good day :Smile:

thats just the new players/player fault for buying it in the first place, it clearly saids "fast surf"

yes but how much cost a fast surf mount ? 100 coins. what do you get ?

pro:

- you surf way faster then regular.

- you have a mount with different colors and not that default skin.

- you can farm way better on water.

any shiny mount that costs also 100 coins.

pro:

- customization

so both cost 100 coins but you get way more value with fast surf mount.

Why should you buy a mount instead of fast surf ??

and why do they cost both 100 coins when fast surf is so much better ?

it lowers the value of an mount if both have the same price but 1 of them is way worse then the other. what does that mean ?

Mounts will drop on pokedollar value and free to play ppl doesnt have to buy a mount over a fast surf, pick axe, tree axe, bms or ms.

That means ppl dont have the priority to buy a mount at all only a few of them would buy one because of customization and pay to play players wouldnt buy a mount from trade chat because they are more worth to buy them with coins instead of 400k like fast surf.

you realize that doesnt mean because of that the whole trade chat is broken right? But thats atleast one way to fix the mount problem and a good way to fix trade chat a bit more then it is right now.

way to fix it ? increase the speed of shiny mounts a bit give them more value to bring them back into the game.

yes but how much cost a fast surf mount ? 100 coins. what do you get ?

pro:

- you surf way faster then regular.

- you have a mount with different colors and not that default skin.

- you can farm way better on water.

any shiny mount that costs also 100 coins.

pro:

- customization

so both cost 100 coins but you get way more value with fast surf mount.

Why should you buy a mount instead of fast surf ??

and why do they cost both 100 coins when fast surf is so much better ?

it lowers the value of an mount if both have the same price but 1 of them is way worse then the other. what does that mean ?

Mounts will drop on pokedollar value and free to play ppl doesnt have to buy a mount over a fast surf, pick axe, tree axe, bms or ms.

That means ppl dont have the priority to buy a mount at all only a few of them would buy one because of customization and pay to play players wouldnt buy a mount from trade chat because they are more worth to buy them with coins instead of 400k like fast surf.

you realize that doesnt mean because of that the whole trade chat is broken right? But thats atleast one way to fix the mount problem and a good way to fix trade chat a bit more then it is right now.

way to fix it ? increase the speed of shiny mounts a bit give them more value to bring them back into the game.

both cost 100, 1 is for decoration, the other is for a faster traveling, the fast surf which is a better one, habw the description of what it is.... a fast surf, its the players fault for selecting a decoration mount, not the game

ppl will pay more for fast surf, even tho they both cost the same in coins

making the decoration mounts cost less coins would be great to have, as it worth less than a fast surf, but does not take away the fact that is the players fault for buying it than the PRO game for having it as same value, it clearly have a description