why is the red server locked?

Lightningwolf4r

Just got a new pc this Christmas and wanted to play pokemon pro online. Wantd to play today(wanted to train more before fighting brock) But suddenly as I was about to login, I cant login. When I checked my server status it says locked. why? Please fix

Ladder reset. It will be available, please be patient

From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper.

Just got a new pc this Christmas and wanted to play pokemon pro online. Wantd to play today(wanted to train more before fighting brock) But suddenly as I was about to login, I cant login. When I checked my server status it says locked. why? Please fix

It's up.

Hello there,

When servers are locked, it is for maintenance; as mentioned above, in this case, PvP Ladder reset, as December has ended :Shy:

One can find the PvP Results for December here!

Moreoever, also mentioned above, please do not ask about servers status on the forums, as stated in the rules:

Forum rules

1. Do not ask about server status. The topic will be locked instantly.

With this being said, I wish you a good day, and happy new year;

- [glow=lightgreen]Locked as answered[/glow] -