Same IP direction

Boghald

Good evening,

I'd like to play this game, but my brother is already playing it. Furthermore, we live in the same house, so we share IP direction. Would there be any problem? Which activities will we able to do?? I mean if we can trade and/or fight.

Thanks in advance. Kind regards!

Good evening,

I'd like to play this game, but my brother is already playing it. Furthermore, we live in the same house, so we share IP direction. Would there be any problem? Which activities will we able to do?? I mean if we can trade and/or fight.

You can have up two 2 accounts per email and 4 member can play it. If you both are playing in the same server, you both can trade and fight.

Here is a little bit of information on servers:

Red is the oldest and the most populated

Blue is the second most populated server

Yellow is the least populated server and the latest.

Welcome to the game. Check out the game guide to spam through the game. Also check out PRO's official wiki. Good luck and happy new year

Good evening,

You can have up two 2 accounts per email and 4 member can play it. If you both are playing in the same server, you both can trade and fight.

Here is a little bit of information on servers:

Red is the oldest and the most populated

Blue is the second most populated server

Yellow is the least populated server and the latest.

Welcome to the game. Check out the game guide to spam through the game. Also check out PRO's official wiki. Good luck and happy new year

Grandwarden explained it all,

Happy new year!

[glow=yellow] - Locked as Solved - [/glow]