Ludicolo Hat?

Purplemauth

I actually made it when I made the Ludicolo costume, however the sprite was too small to fit the player as I didn't consider hair when making it and it's not up to my standards :(

Maybe in the future, I'll finish it and send it to the Art team; since I left the Art team last month.

0FGwpg9.png

MPkZfvh.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I actually made it when I made the Ludicolo costume, however the sprite was too small to fit the player as I didn't consider hair when making it and it's not up to my standards :(

Maybe in the future, I'll finish it and send it to the Art team; since I left the Art team last month.

0FGwpg9.png

MPkZfvh.png

looks good already :)

giphy.gif

0FGwpg9.png

MPkZfvh.png

Would love that! Yeah, if the hat was even bigger I think it'd look great. Thanks for the response.

0FGwpg9.png

MPkZfvh.png

Looks awesome!

i would love to have it

viva Ludicolo!

0FGwpg9.png

MPkZfvh.png

Looks awesome!

i would love to have it

viva Ludicolo!

Same

giphy.gif