WTS Karrablast shiny

Due no one offers like in 2 week ago..

I offer your 4m5 for this shiny

Hi, i dont want to be rude or something but :

you really think because i had no offer (on forum btw) in .. oh wait, not even 2 weeks, i will lower my price that much ?

i already lower at 8m, even if i think it worth more. I wont sell it for 4m5, specially to someone who want to take advantage of time.

So:

1) you become honest/learn to read : start auction at 8m like i asked in the first post (btw, insta price is 14m, not 4m5)

2) you try to negociate the starting price for an auction, i can work with that (but honestly, might be a waste of time for you)

3) you just realise i am well aware of the real price of a shiny karrablast (which is NOT 4m5) and wont waste my time anymore (and other's who read this post)

for thoses who dont know :

- The only place you can get Karrablast is as reward for 1th place in bug catching area (1 try every 24h)

- The chance for a shiny encounter is 1/8192

- as far as i know, there is no more than 4 karrablast shiny on the blue server (this one might be the 5th)

- do the maths

Like everyone, i have/had a lot of scammers/"how much"/150k offers/trade vs shiny trash/ppl who dont know the real price in game already

Here i'd like to avoid that, specially when all the options are in the first post, if that means no offers in 2 weeks, so be it, i'll wait for a buyer with a proper offer.

Btw for thoses who want to argu the price, feel free to check my PC post and debate : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=86488

But here, it is for offers only, anyway, thanks for your time.

I wish i had the patience to answer like that too, i would be a way better person :Frown:

Bumpito :Smile:

Im sorry jilan, i dont intend to buy, was just looking, and i wanted to let u know that shiny chance on bug catching rewards are double the normal chances. :) Figured ud like to know, Good luck with the auction tho.

hmmm i dont know if i should thanks you for that, if my karrablast shiny chances are split by 2 i for sure didnt want anyone else to know

i knew about that for abandonned pokemons (thoses in blues pokeballs) so it look like you are right, i'll edit my previous post asap

thanks for the information

I wish i had the patience to answer like that too, i would be a way better person :Frown:

Bumpito :Smile:

well, write it down once was worth it, at least i dont waste my (and their) times anymore with thoses 150k to 1m offers, or "how much +lol ok/chat closed" peoples

Anyway, thanks for the bump, both of you :kiss:

Hold my beer, let me start this. :confused:

Alright then, c.o 8m by wybe, i'm gonna add one rule against last sec bidder & edit on first post : dont forget to check

auction end in 4 days, so sunday 18/02 at 2:31 pm UTC+01:00