Celebi Quest Bug?

Zelsh

PRO Username: Zelsh

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

Looking for solutions, even in videos...

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Already tried several times and it doesn't work

Description and Message

Well this is weird, i was doing the celebi quest, all fine, but when i had to get back the G.S Ball from the scientist he always says that he's busy trying to open it when it should give me the item, i have 122 evo's and 880 hours, obviously i've seen every poke in Johto and Kanto and have Mew.

Something weird happened i think when i was trying to get every legendary in the pokedex, and i noticed that i already saw Lugia because i battled the boss, however, it was the old boss, not thor, and i though that this was the problem because when i won vs Thor it said that he "gave" me the lugia seen on the dex, when i already had it. And the same with Celebi, i saw it on the illidex forest a long time ago and i don't know if it is intented like this but i can't see him again but i have it on the dex.

I tried relogging even uninstalling the game but nothing changes, he's still busy and won't give me the G.S Ball

obviously i've seen every poke in Johto and Kanto and have Mew.

Have you got the owned data for all the kanto and johto pokemon except legendaries? It is not enough to have just seen them, you need the caught data for all the ones that can be caught.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

Do you mean i have to HAVE EVERY POKEMON IN JOHTO AND KANTO?

Yes, in the picture below you will see there is a little pokeball by the pokemon, this means that pokemon is owned. You need that for all Kanto and Johto pokemon except for the legendaries in order to be able to continue the Celebi quest.

qPTTS6S.png

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

Do you mean i have to HAVE EVERY POKEMON IN JOHTO AND KANTO?

Yes, in the picture below you will see there is a little pokeball by the pokemon, this means that pokemon is owned. You need that for all Kanto and Johto pokemon except for the legendaries in order to be able to continue the Celebi quest.

qPTTS6S.png

Ok ty, but can u help me with some pokemons? i don't have them and it'd be like dex service

I'm sorry but staff cannot do that. If you want a dex service you'll need to ask members of your guild if you are in one or to post a request for dex service on trade chat, please be aware that you will most likely have to pay for that.

As the topic has been answered I will lock the thread. Good luck with getting Celebi.

width=695px