help

Dlinknotgood

Hello, good morning, I have a doubt, I live with my family that plays pokemon too, that is, we share the same wifi network, and we all like the competitive game and we get a ladder, can this generate problems ??? or something like this ?? Can we reach the same ladder without problems ????

ps: sorry I use translator

Hello Brandon,

You and your family members are fine to play on the same IP. PRO Staff have multiple ways of checking for alternative accounts on the ladder, so as long as you and your brother are indeed two separate people–and can prove that so, if necessary–laddering should not be an issue for either of you. For future reference, you can find a list of PvP Rules here. Knowing these two rules may be of particular use to you and your family:</SIZE></COLOR>

5. Using another account, or logging onto someone else's account, to intentionally boost the rating of another account is forbidden, and action will be taken if caught.
7. Alternate accounts are banned from the Ranked Ladder. Use of alternate accounts in the ranked ladder, no matter the reason, will result in harsh punishment. Additionally, should a player have multiple accounts linked to them (Alternate accounts) on the end-of-season Top 25, they will receive permanent suspension on said accounts.
<COLOR color="pink"><SIZE size="85"> Have fun laddering, and good luck! :heart:

- snip -

Hello there,

Since Ayukura already posted a very well detailed answer ‒and thank you for it! ‒, I will now lock this topic:

- [glow=white]Quote for visibility[/glow] -

Hello Brandon,

You and your family members are fine to play on the same IP. PRO Staff have multiple ways of checking for alternative accounts on the ladder, so as long as you and your brother are indeed two separate people–and can prove that so, if necessary–laddering should not be an issue for either of you. For future reference, you can find a list of PvP Rules here. Knowing these two rules may be of particular use to you and your family:</SIZE></COLOR>

5. Using another account, or logging onto someone else's account, to intentionally boost the rating of another account is forbidden, and action will be taken if caught.
7. Alternate accounts are banned from the Ranked Ladder. Use of alternate accounts in the ranked ladder, no matter the reason, will result in harsh punishment. Additionally, should a player have multiple accounts linked to them (Alternate accounts) on the end-of-season Top 25, they will receive permanent suspension on said accounts.
<COLOR color="pink"><SIZE size="85"> Have fun laddering, and good luck! :heart:

I wish you all a good day :Shy:

- [glow=lightgreen]Locked as solved[/glow] -