Problem with Regice

Stormofkiss

Hello.

I spent more than a week raising the levels of my pokémons to be able to do the quets of the event 'and beat the boss bakuya, then have Regice.

The blue pokéball was on the floor, I thought it was a gift for everything I had done. and nobody told me what to do.

Regice fought me, I thought I had to beat him to get the reward.

And I did not get it.

It's not fair. Why do you specify it nowhere? Why do you have to capture it instead of having it as a gift?

It's not just serious. It's not fair, it's NOT JUST !!!!! : '(:' (: '(:' (

I want to stop this game because of that. pffff

There has never, in the history of this game, been a legendary that has been gifted to players. They are always battle-able so that players have the opportunity to try and get the correct nature that they want for the pokemon.

Unfortunate as your situation was, Regice is not a game-breaking legendary pokemon that you missed out on. He is arguably quite bad - you can farm pokemon that are more effective than him.

In the future, you should expect to have to catch all legendaries that have a quest attached to them. If you can see the level of the pokemon, it usually means they are catchable. If the level is ??? then it is not catchable.

Hello.

I spent more than a week raising the levels of my pokémons to be able to do the quets of the event 'and beat the boss bakuya, then have Regice.

The blue pokéball was on the floor, I thought it was a gift for everything I had done. and nobody told me what to do.

And I did not get it.

It's not fair. Why do you specify it nowhere? Why do you have to capture it instead of having it as a gift?

Legendaries cannot be programmed as gift in the game, it wouldn't be fair. Actually, there was a bug in the game some weeks ago. Players could obtain free legendaries by reacting with a tree in the Xmas map. But it was removed. But there are many rewards of the Xmas quests. You could get free presents, rewards from Santa, from Mayor, from Kaguya, from Shieon and many more valuable items were there in the Xmas maps. Regice was kinda like a gift. It was not a hard thing to catch it as it was not of high level. You had 3 master balls with you. You could've at least checked out the guide over here if you felt that nobody told you anything. So, you can't blame the game for that. Good luck :Smile:

I do not care if it's bad or good, it's to fill the pokedex. When's the next time I can get it? much too long ...

/////

I guess how me that the legendary can not be a gift huh? I started the game there is not even a month.

And I know it was not hard to catch. I had with me a pokémon with false swap and spore ... EXCEPT THAT I KNOW NOT THAT IT WAS CAPTURING !!! for me this pokémon was win thanks to all the quets that I had done for that !!! FUCK !!

And the guide I was using, there was not to say that either. I could NOT guess !!!!

Hello.

And I did not get it.

try talk to Shamac Claus in that map and see whether you can catch it again or not

edit: omg just know that Shamac Claus is removed

How do we talk to those who play the game?

I want to tell them that what they did is neither logical nor normal. And that a pokémon who is in a pokéball, technically we can not put it in another pokéball.

I had absolutely no reason to think that he had to be captured rather than beaten.

Everything indicated that it was like some sort of last step before getting the reward. that is the pokemon in question!

It's simple, if they assume, they make sure to give it to me in my pc in the game It is not written in the game that it was necessary to capture it. So it was a kind of trap. and we are not at all in the period of the first of April. So what they did is cunning and unfair! And I lost a lot of time trying to get this Régice !!!

And also, it would be nice to make sure that the game is not racist. And to put the possibility to change the language of the game. It's a minimum when we make a game.

or at least to apologize what. Just that at worst ....

I want to tell them that what they did is neither logical nor normal. And that a pokémon who is in a pokéball, technically we can not put it in another pokéball.

I had absolutely no reason to think that he had to be captured rather than beaten.

Everything indicated that it was like some sort of last step before getting the reward. that is the pokemon in question!

It's simple, if they assume, they make sure to give it to me in my pc in the game It is not written in the game that it was necessary to capture it. So it was a kind of trap. and we are not at all in the period of the first of April. So what they did is cunning and unfair! And I lost a lot of time trying to get this Régice !!!

And also, it would be nice to make sure that the game is not racist. And to put the possibility to change the language of the game. It's a minimum when we make a game.

This is clearly your fault because you could have prevented the issue if you could just test the pokemon to see if its catchable by simply trowing 1 pokeball to it

is a Lvl30 Regice, and its attacks wont harm you enough to waste 1 pokeball on it to see if its catchable, then u could have just trow a Master ball

this is your wrong doing, not the game

So the game is racist because it is in english? You think its possible to translate it to every other language out there? :P I think that you just got burned because of that whole regice matter and that you are just looking for excuses to badmouth the game.... :P

Stop. Your accusations are absolutely ridiculous and wrong. If you have complaints to make, do it in the formal complaint section. You were given a response regarding Regice and it has been confirmed by numerous other people. YOU are the one who is wrong in this situation.

Insinuating racism is a giant claim to throw out, especially when you clearly have no idea what racism is. Making a free-to-play game in one language does not make it racist because it's not the language you speak. No one owes you an apology. Go cry somewhere else.