CAN'T START THE CLIENT

Scroz

Please help, when I start the client I get this error

755f51f20d50b225ff6e04058d1864a2.png

Hey there. That's a known bug and will be fixed in the next update. In the words of RED.

The "resolution" issue is known. It will be fixed in a non mandatory client update next time due to being unity engine bug. For now, there is a simple workaround; Keep selecting greater res gradually until you get desired result. If a certain resoltion throws an error simply select another one from the same nest. [/quote

Good luck]

I have the same problem and I'm very angry. I'm a new player and I have not startingh my adventure yet. When will a new client be created?

No ETA on that. Have some patience. It is a unity bug and all are waiting for it to be fixed. Meanwhile, why don't you play on Android? :Smile:

-snip-

<i></i>

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. This is a known issue at the moment and it is caused by bug from Unity's side. The only workaround for this is to try changing your resolution as stated by Red, quoted below:

The "resolution" issue is known. It will be fixed in a non-mandatory client update next time due to being unity engine bug. For now, there is a simple workaround; Keep selecting greater res gradually until you get the desired result. If a resolution throws an error simply select another one from the same nest.

Quoting for visibility:

In simple terms, start changing your resolution, starting at a lower resolution and working up to a higher one, until you're satisfied with the result. If one particular resolution gives you an error, you'll just have to select a different one.

If the workaround stated above doesn't help, I'm afraid that you'll have to wait for the next client update. I understand your frustration but there is nothing that we can do for now except to wait for Unity to fix the issue. Make sure to be on lookout for announcement for the next client update from our announcement subforum and our discord server.

As there is nothing to be discussed regarding this topic, I'll now lock it. Once again, sorry for the inconvenience and I wish you a good day.

[fade]- Lock as answered -[/fade]

3YZtxmq.png

Rules | Game Guides | General Support | PRO Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please use the appropriate channel as it might be of help to others.

Unsolicited messages will be blown away.