help me please

Ilenia99

I got sucked on trees in route 36,I yet tried to log out and log in but it didn't work anyway.

I don't want to begin again the entire game.

PLIS HELP

Hey there,

If you're stuck anywhere in-game, try these steps:-

Stuck

- Try Alt+Tab

- Use an escape rope

- Try battling another player and losing, this should bring you back to your last visited pokecenter

- Try typing /ref into the chat bar, or clicking the refresh button on the bottom toolbar

- Log out, and then back in

- If still stuck ask for help in either the Live support chat or create a topic in the General support section.

Good luck :Smile:

-snip-

Please follow the steps grand warden posted as they will usually help in the situation you find yourself in.

If you cannot get yourself unstuck by following them steps then quote me on this thread with your server and player name and I will jump onto the game and force move you so you become unstuck... if you're reading this hours after I've posted then the best bet would be to go onto the pro discord server and speak to a member of staff on there, if they are not busy then they can also do what I just mentioned to help you out.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *