Registration

Benitsubasa

Hello,

My friend lend me his account to ask a question.

I'm new on PRO and I would register an account but it's not working.

When it's will working anew, or where can I register ?

Thanks for your help.

Hey there :Smile:

Try these steps:-

Registration email issues or activation link not working:-

If you're not receiving the registration email, Gmail, Outlook and Yahoo emails are the most likely to receive it so trying again with one of those should remedy that, if you're already using one of those check your junk mail and then if still nothing, make sure you typed it correctly (It occasionally isn't instant but hasn't been known to take longer than 30 minutes)

If you receive the email but the link says "Your account could not be activated" then try logging in here as often it still activates, if you could log in there you should be good to log into the game :)

If you couldn't log in please read the Email issues thread for more details

Any username used in a failed registration attempt will be locked for up to 7 days, at which point if still not activated it will become available again

By the way, what was it saying when you tried to register?

Hello,

My friend lend me his account to ask a question.

I'm new on PRO and I would register an account but it's not working.

When it's will working anew, or where can I register ?

Thanks for your help.

Hi, sorry to hear you've had a problem registering.

What exactly was the problem?

Did you not recieve the email with the registration link?

If you've not receiving the registration email then first look in your spam folder as sometimes it can go there. If it's not there or in your main inbox within half an hour check to ensure you used the correct email address. If you did and still got nothing then I suggest using gmail, outlook or yahoo email addresses as they are the most likely to recieve the email.

When you clicked on the link it didn't work?

Sometimes it will come up with the message "your account could not be registered" if that happened then please log onto your player dashboard found here with your username and password as sometimes it will register you but say the account could not be registered. The dashboard will be able to tell you if it was successful or not.

If those steps do not work or it is another issue then please let me know and I'll try to help you fix it.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

Hello again ^^

I'm pretty sur i'm using a correct email (a gmail address).

i've tried monday, yesterday and today.

When I fill the frames like username ect. and i press "register" nothing happen, no emails or something else, juste the same page with the frames empty

Hello again ^^

When I fill the frames like username ect. and i press "register" nothing happen, no emails or something else, juste the same page with the frames empty

When you click register the page should reset to the page registration page with empty frames, that is normal. It will then email you the registration email. Have you checked your spam folder as it does quite often appear there? The email does not alway appear right away but it's not known to take more than 30 minutes. If it hasn't appeared within 30 minutes in either inbox or spam folder then it might be having a problem sending to that particular email address, could you try it with another email address if that is the case and let me know whether that has solved your problem or not.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

Hello again ^^

When you click register the page should reset to the page registration page with empty frames, that is normal. It will then email you the registration email. Have you checked your spam folder as it does quite often appear there? The email does not alway appear right away but it's not known to take more than 30 minutes. If it hasn't appeared within 30 minutes in either inbox or spam folder then it might be having a problem sending to that particular email address, could you try it with another email address if that is the case and let me know whether that has solved your problem or not.

Alright, I've tried with a new gmail address and it was a success

Thanks you, really !

Alright, I've tried with a new gmail address and it was a success

Thanks you, really !

Happy to help dude.

Locked as solved

width=695px