Personal Paranormal Talks

Mexicannoob

rayos! gabo te dio los aparragos equivocados :S

It really takes alot of effort to open your heart to others like this,and for this, i am truly grateful for what you've done,Thank you,i am talking in the name of the community,thank you Pablo

Married to Shaymin

hQm6q6C.png

rayos! gabo te dio los aparragos equivocados :S

It really takes alot of effort to open your heart to others like this,and for this, i am truly grateful for what you've done,Thank you,i am talking in the name of the community,thank you Pablo

Its.... its so emotional...

Akali i wish to know your story... open your heart... its a safe place

Re:

<r><QUOTE author="Pulsee" post_id="497044" time="1516309317" user_id="641396"><s>

</s>

i had a dream once... very cold, i saw a message popup at discord , he says : Bonjourno Baguette, I answer : Me no frencherino, the person answers : I ban u, I answer pathetic, lmao and I wake up. <br/>

Hope I can benefit this post with my personal experience, it might sound really weird but I actually dreamed that, it was very traumatic for me, for days i had this french accent in my head saying JE BAN TOI, ive been slowly getting over it but im still waking up at night sometimes , sweating and being in shock.

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

<br/>

Im speechless.... im here for you</r>

I Notice a Dark Shadow figure.... Looking at me....

It was looking down at me... I felt...ugh... i felt an Extreme Scareness ... l was in shock... i never been so scared in my life before... It looked at me... it did not moved... it just standed there looking at me... I could not move my body... i could not talked... My eyes was Wide open at that shadow figure....

Last year i Research Online what had happen to me... and to my surprised, is not a Paranormal activity, what had happen to me has a Scientific Explanation, and is called Sleep Paralysis

and it can happen to anyone... at any time... some people suffered it more than once....

When I was 14/15 I had a couple of nightmares like yours, I'm sure I’ve made at least two of them with the same pattern;

I was in my bed, paralyzed, there was a woman with a strange skin and ripped clothes standing in front of the door, she was just looking at me doing nothing.

Suddenly she started walking towards me, she was staring at me, I will never forget that look, her eyes were so empty and I was so scared.

I tried to move, to shout but my muscles were all paralyzed, the woman stared screaming, she was in front of the bed.

Later I finally woke up, she wasn’t here anymore but I was still paralyzed, I couldn’t even move a finger, after a while I started moving again and everything was back to normal.

I Notice a Dark Shadow figure.... Looking at me....

It was looking down at me... I felt...ugh... i felt an Extreme Scareness ... l was in shock... i never been so scared in my life before... It looked at me... it did not moved... it just standed there looking at me... I could not move my body... i could not talked... My eyes was Wide open at that shadow figure....

Last year i Research Online what had happen to me... and to my surprised, is not a Paranormal activity, what had happen to me has a Scientific Explanation, and is called Sleep Paralysis

and it can happen to anyone... at any time... some people suffered it more than once....

When I was 14/15 I had a couple of nightmares like yours, I'm sure I’ve made at least two of them with the same pattern;

I was in my bed, paralyzed, there was a woman with a strange skin and ripped clothes standing in front of the door, she was just looking at me doing nothing.

Suddenly she started walking towards me, she was staring at me, I will never forget that look, her eyes were so empty and I was so scared.

I tried to move, to shout but my muscles were all paralyzed, the woman stared screaming, she was in front of the bed.

Later I finally woke up, she wasn’t here anymore but I was still paralyzed, I couldn’t even move a finger, after a while I started moving again and everything was back to normal.

You have suffered from Sleep paralysis bro :(

Hello there,

Several comments infringing our forum rules have been removed, and the ones quoting them.

Inappropriate content is forbidden, and foul language/non-PG content is not welcomed here.

The users have been dealt with accordingly, following our Punishment Policy.

[glow=skyblue]This is a public reminder to follow the aforelinked rules, and to use the appropriate subforums when posting.[/glow]

You can now resume your discussions, as long as it remains civilized and on topic. :Shy:

And with this being said, I wish you all a good day :Grin:

Hello there,

Several comments infringing our forum rules have been removed, and the ones quoting them.

Inappropriate content is forbidden, and foul language/non-PG content is not welcomed here.

The users have been dealt with accordingly, following our Punishment Policy.

[glow=skyblue]This is a public reminder to follow the aforelinked rules, and to use the appropriate subforums when posting.[/glow]

You can now resume your discussions, as long as it remains civilized and on topic. :Shy:

And with this being said, I wish you all a good day :Grin:

Do you have a Personal story that u can share with us?