Windows 10 crash fix not working anymore

I do not know if this is only happening to me but the fix that is mentioned here is not working anymore for this new version that has been released today/yesterday: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14738

For those who don't know, this fix was quite important for Windows 10 users because if you didn't use this fix, your game would crash or freeze every 10 minutes making it impossible to play properly.

If possible, I would like to find a new fix about this problem.

Thanks

If you begin to wonder if your choices are actually meaningful and whether you'll ever make a significant contribution to the world, just remember; that in the vast infiniteness of space your thoughts and problems are materially insignificant, and the feeling should subside.

I do not know if this is only happening to me but the fix that is mentioned here is not working anymore for this new version that has been released today/yesterday: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14738

For those who don't know, this fix was quite important for Windows 10 users because if you didn't use this fix, your game would crash or freeze every 10 minutes making it impossible to play properly.

Thanks

I am not sure. But you might be experiencing the bag glitch. It's a know bug. To avoid it, you need to open your bag around like every 10 minutes. I am not sure if it's the bag glitch. Good luck :Smile: :Smile:

Thanks

I am not sure. But you might be experiencing the bag glitch. It's a know bug. To avoid it, you need to open your bag around like every 10 minutes. I am not sure if it's the bag glitch. Good luck :Smile: :Smile:

I don't think I understand what you mean. :thanks:

Thanks

Hello,

First of all, that fix does not work anymore and i apologize for the inconvenience. What you need to do now is make sure that you have the latest version of DirectX11 and it should work. You can also try the old fix but type -force-d3d11 instead of 9 but that should not be necessary. Please update your Directx11 and let me know if it works for you,

Have a nice day :Angel:

Thanks

Hello,

First of all, that fix does not work anymore and i apologize for the inconvenience. What you need to do now is make sure that you have the latest version of DirectX11 and it should work. You can also try the old fix but type -force-d3d11 instead of 9 but that should not be necessary. Please update your Directx11 and let me know if it works for you,

Hello,

I have DirectX11 installed and tried running the game but everytime I start up the updated version of the client (2k18)

I get this same error message: KGKed0S.png

Also tried the -force-d3d11 fix. Didn't work. :Ambivalent:

Thanks

Hello,

Hello,

I have DirectX11 installed and tried running the game but everytime I start up the updated version of the client (2k18)

Have you tried updating your DirectX?

Hello,

Hello,

Yep, used dxdiag and there isn't a problem.

Am using DirectX11.

Hello,

Yep, used dxdiag and there isn't a problem.

Am using DirectX11.

Are you trying to run PRO as administrator? If yes and it still doesn't work, please try downloading the 32 bit client. Remember to delete all PRO files, including the temporary files and if you have anything in the Recycle Bin before downloading the client.