DX11 could not switch resolution

Snip

Hey there :Smile:

There will be a fix for that in the next update but for now, there is a solution .As stated here by Red:

The "resolution" issue is known. It will be fixed in a non mandatory client update next time due to being unity engine bug. For now, there is a simple workaround; Keep selecting greater res gradually until you get desired result. If a certain resoltion throws an error simply select another one from the same nest.

If the solution doesn't help you, you will have to wait for the staff to release new version. Good luck!

Hi Fox,

The resolution error is a Unity bug and should be fixed on the next update being released soon. If the following workaround doesn't help, I'm afraid that you'll need to wait for the update.

The "resolution" issue is known. It will be fixed in a non mandatory client update next time due to being unity engine bug. For now, there is a simple workaround; Keep selecting greater res gradually until you get desired result. If a certain resolution throws an error simply select another one from the same nest.
In simple terms, start changing your resolution, starting at a lower resolution and working up to a higher one, until you're satisfied with the result. If one particular resolution gives you an error, you'll just have to select a different one.

As there is no further information to give on this topic, I'll now lock it. Once again, sorry for the inconvenience and I wish you a good day.

- Locked -

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.