Can't login (PC)

I've been playing PRO for 3 days now, and everything went fine. I even played this morning, which is about 2 or 3 hours ago. I wanted to login again, but I can't.

I started up the client and I already noticed that my login name and password were gone. I have the 'Remember password' box checked and all I had to do was click login to start playing. I typed in my login name and pass, clicked login and nothing is happening. It does make the 'click' sound when I try to login but that's it.

Edit: I can login on my phone just fine

I've been playing PRO for 3 days now, and everything went fine. I even played this morning, which is about 2 or 3 hours ago. I wanted to login again, but I can't.

I started up the client and I already noticed that my login name and password were gone. I have the 'Remember password' box checked and all I had to do was click login to start playing. I typed in my login name and pass, clicked login and nothing is happening. It does make the 'click' sound when I try to login but that's it.

Edit: I can login on my phone just fine

Hey AlistaireAlpha,

Im sorry for inconvenience.

Was there a message under the "Remember Password" font and Login buttom?

jQW4Mml.png

Depending on the message there are different ways to solve the issue´s.

For example when there is a message "The client is outdated" you need to delete the old version of PRO and download the new one here.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution