Bug with Celebi Quest

Sarou

I explain my problem. I'm doing the Celebi quest. I'm helping myself with this page (https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=79853#at_celebi).

I have done all of the 3 first parts of the quest without problem (i just don't have 750+ hours playing, only 523).

So i fought the 3 legendary dogs, ho-oh and lugia but the NPC Scientist Alexander does'nt want to give me the GS ball back.

I already saw celebi in Ilex Forest near the shrine and i don't know what to do after that? Is it bugged or have i done something wrong?

Hey [mention]Sarou[/mention],

for the Celebi quest you only need 351 hours or more, just for a legendary dog you need 750 hours or more as a requirement. You are totally fine at this part.

Check your Pokédex again and look if you really have more then 121 evolutiones and have every possible seen and caught dex data from Kanto and Johto.

• When you have no seen data, the Pokémon will be shown only as a shadow.
    k0TenM6.png

• When you can see the Pokémon sprite you have the seen data.
    DveGZNz.png

• The caught data is shown by a Pokéball, a evolution by a star.
    TEcRphK.png

Also check if you can see Ho-oh at the top of the Bell Tower, fight it again if it is there.

After you did this steps try again to get the GS Ball back and let me knowe the result by a reply at this topic.

~Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution